Chapter 9

I was in my room getting ready. I have just finished my hair and was about to change into my dress when I heard Elena storm into Jers room. I walked out and saw her knock off his headphones from his head. "Ahh. God, what now?" I walked after Jeremy said that and stood next to Elena.

"The pocket watch, where is it?"

"Wh-what watch?" Jer asked her obviously annoyed while getting the headphones of from his neck.

"The one you stole from mums box. Look Mrs Lockwood just called me freaking out. It was on the List Jeremy and now she can't find it and she thinks she lost it."

"Maybe she did, maybe ah, maybe Tyler took it."

"Jeremy seriously, don't even play that card." I told him annoyed.

"Jeremy you took it. If I go online am I going to find it on eBay, is that how you pay for your pot?"

"Elena." I told her bewildered that crossed a line to be honest.

"Screw you." Jeremy got off of his chair and went to some shelves where he grabbed it out, and walked back to us and looked at Elena. "I would never sell this ok."

"Then why did you take it?" I asked him.

"Because it's supposed to be mine. Dad said it goes to the first-born son, his father gave it to him and now what?" Jer told us and put the watch in Elena's hand and sat back down.

"And he was going to give it to you." Elena said.

"Yeah." Elena walked to the door and turned around facing us.

"Look Jeremy it's still yours ok. Mum promised Mrs Lockwood, what do you want me to do?"

"Just take it and get out." He snapped to her and put his headphones back on, and she walked out. I looked down at my little brother upset. I went onto my knees next to his chair and gave him a hug. He didn't hug back at first but then after a second, he wrapped his arms around me.
●●●●●●●●●

I finished getting dressed and met Bonnie downstairs. "Ready?" Bon asked.

"Yep. Who's driving?"

"I will." I followed Bonnie out.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Bonnie and I walked up to the front door. "Hey, Mayor Lockwood."

"Hello, Ladies come on in have fun." We laughed and walked in. In front of me I saw Damon looking at me, I groaned aloud with annoyance.

"What's wrong Tar?"

"That." I said motioning to Damon, who was still looking at me.

"What happened. Weren't you two like friends or something?"

"I wouldn't say that, and he tried to kiss me." Bon looked at me shocked. I looked back over to Damon and saw that he had his back turned.

"What you do?"

"I walked away."

"And he hasn't apologized." I shook my head no. "Well come on let's get your pretty little mind off of him." I laughed and followed behind her.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was standing next to Elena looking at my parent's wedding rings when Stefan stood next to Elena on the other side. "Your parents?"

"There's a lot of history here." I told him. I walked over to the next stall thingy and they followed with me.

"The founding families of Mystic Falls, Virginia welcome you to the inaugural founder's council celebration. Wow look it's the original guest registry." I looked up and saw what Elena was looking at and started reading it.