Insidious.

Jacey POV

"What's wrong with you Jacey? You look like you didn't get no sleep at all." I glare at David and jump on his back and start chocking him. "You are the reason I look like this! You wanted to stay on the phone so bad that you kept me up with your stupid singing!" David starts tapping my arm, signaling me that he taps out, but I don't let go.

"Okay let go. We can go get some ice cream after school." Jonny pulls me off of David.

"I. Can't. Breath." He says while holding his neck, "Oh my god, I almost died."

Tony and Layla are laughing so hard they had to sit down and lean against the lockers. "What are y'all laughing about?" Tina is walking towards us along with Zack and Nicole. "Jacey almost killed David." Layla breathes out while still laughing, "I missed it, do it again Jacey, so I can see it." Tina whines while pulling my arm.

"How did he keep you up anyway?" Zack ask me, I look at him and Nicole, "We were on the phone and he didn't want me to hang up. And if I hang up he would keep calling me, so I stayed on the phone with him. But the butthole kept singing." Before he could say anything the bell rings for class.

"I'll see y'all at lunch." I go to stop by another class before heading to class. To my surprise Zack is sitting beside my desk.

Zack POV

I walk in my class and to my surprise I'm the first one in the class. "Zack, can you come here please?" Mr.Dean calls me over, "I'm going to switch you and another student seat. I'm going to have you sit near David and Jacey." I roll my eyes, "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you moving me?"

"Because I'm moving people who would be in groups with each other for our group work." I nod my head and sit in my new desk, if I remember correctly Jacey sits in front of me and David sits beside me.

People start coming in, and I was incorrect to where Jacey sits at. "Isn't your desk over there?" She points to my old desk, "The teacher moved me here, and don't make it sound like I wanna sit near you because I don't."

She scoff, "All I did was ask a question. I swear I wish I have feelings for someone else and not you, because you are just rude to me." She sit in her desk and starts bouncing her leg, "I wish you would to, and we're tutoring again tonight." She grunts at me in response.

The bell rings for class to start, and to my disappointment again we are doing partner work in here.

Lunch

"Zack, I have a question." I look at Nicole as we're walking to the cafeteria. "Are you really tutoring some girl at your house?" I stop walking and sigh, how did she find out. "Yes I am, who told you?"

"Why does it matter who told me? Who is the girl Zack? Is it that Jacey girl?"

"I really don't wanna argue right now, but if you want to know so badly, yes it's Jacey." She looks at me with anger in her eyes.

"You seem to be hanging out with her more than me."

"Nicole, she is nothing to me. Why can't you get that through your head?" Just to end this pointless conversation I let her rant on, "Okay Nicole, how about we meet in our usual spot and I make it up to you before I go and tutor her." I smirk at her, I knew I won the minute she lets out a long heavy sigh.

"Okay, and we're going to make this Jacey girl wait, so she will know what we did and so she can know that you're my boyfriend."

We head to lunch after our argument. Once again Jacey is in David lap eating from his and her plate. "Jacey, why are you eating from my plate?" David looks at Jacey and she glares at him, "Okay, it's not my fault I didn't go to chemistry class, it's boring and I have a good grade I'll be good if I miss some days." Jacey mumbles to herself and continue eating.