Chapter 11 - Beyond your dreams

Xander's P.O.V.

I finished my paperwork and went to her office. "Let's go."

"Ok."

We left the company and went to my house. "I'll make you dinner."

"You're good at everything."

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me, "Beyond your dreams." I smirked.

"Okay, I'll help you."

After we had dinner together, we decided to watch a movie. We were sitting on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her and she placed her head on my shoulder. When I looked at her, she was sleeping in my arms. I got up from the couch and scooped her up in my arms bridal style. I carried her to the bedroom. She opened her eyes on the stairs and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put her on the bed. She didn't let me go. Her hands were wrapped around my neck. She pulled me closer and kissed my lips. Our kisses became increasingly passionate. She unbuttoned my shirt. I helped her. I took my shirt off and threw it away. I lifted her blouse up while running my hand over her skin. I took her blouse off and threw it on the floor.

"I want you," she murmured.

I started kissing her lips passionately. I moved my lips down to her neck. I kissed and nibbled on it. I moved down her skin while kissing her body. I unclasped her bra. I threw it away. I teased her nipple with my tongue. I cupped her other breast with my other hand and she moaned. I sucked her nipple and bit her nipple lightly. She moaned again. She ran her finger through my hair. I did the same things to her other breast. I kissed her all over and came between her legs. I took off her panties and parted her legs apart. I kissed her between her legs while she shivered.

"Xander," she murmured in ecstasy.

I teased her sensitive spot with my tongue. She moaned. I shoved my finger inside her while teasing her sensitive spot with my tongue. I speeded up the pace of my finger. I added another finger.

"Come for me, my angel."

She came while screaming out my name. I cleaned all her juice with my tongue. I got up and took my pants off. I took my boxers off too. I positioned myself between her legs. I shoved my length inside her. I moved faster and harder while kissing her lips passionately. I plunged my tongue into her mouth.

"My angel," I murmured. We came together.

Sophia's P.O.V.

I got up in the morning and put Xander's shirt on. Xander was watching out on the terrace. He wore just black jeans.

I went to the terrace and hugged him from behind

I went to the terrace and hugged him from behind. He pulled his head back lightly. He placed his hands on top of my hands on his belly and entwined our hands.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, my angel."

I placed kisses on his back. He closed his eyes. I pulled my hands and caressed his bare chest. I was still kissing his back. He turned around. He started to kiss me passionately, taking my cheeks in his hands, pulling me closer to himself. He moved his hands down to my hips and stroked them. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. He unbuttoned his shirt, leaving a kiss on my skin and threw it on the floor. He kissed me all over. He got up and took his other clothes off. He turned me around. I lay down on my stomach. His lips moved down to my back. He put his hands on my waist and pushed me back to himself. He shoved his length inside me without warning. I moaned. He speeded up. He moved in and out faster and harder.