Unsure Pregnancy

**i'll be putting it in your version instead of putting it into first person**

Imagine: you're pregnant and you tell Cole

You wake up in the morning. Your stomach twisting with different kind of emotions. You felt as if your guts were spilling out.

Getting out of bed slowly trying not to wake your fiancé, Cole. The sun was shining directly through your eyes, feeling like a vampire you rush off into the bathroom rubbing your eyes.

You washed your face with cold water thinking it might have just been a stomach ache. Kneeling down you puke in the toilet. Afterwards, you lay down in the corner incase you might puke again.

After half an hour you felt better. You haven't had your periods for about a 3 weeks and you were also having morning sickness. You knew these were the symptoms of pregnancy. "Oh shizzles." You thought, you pushed your hair back into a bun, walking into the room.

"Hey beautiful." Cole says sitting up by the headboard. His messy dark hair all over the place. Holy shizzles he's hot with messy hair, you thought.

"Hey handsome." You said walking back into bed. You lay on Cole's naked chest, as he glances down smiling at you.

"Y/N/N, are you okay?" You heard him, looking up towards him you knew his face filled with that face like he knew something was wrong.

"Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" You gently kiss him, he smiles kissing you back.

"Well I gotta get ready to go on set." Cole had to go onto set since he was doing the voiceover for the episodes. You groan, not wanting him to go.

"Don't go!" You stretch to the end of the bed. Making those puppy dog eyes, you knew he  couldn't resist.

"As much as I love your puppy dog eyes, I still have to go." He walks into the bathroom locking it. You still had thoughts in your head about the pregnancy.

You were about to make breakfast when you still had the worries travelling through your body. You walk to the hallway, to the steps. "Cole, I'm gonna pop out to get some groceries!" You shouted making sure he heard.

"Okay, make sure you be back before I go." He shouts back.

"Obviously." You walk out heading to get some few bits and bobs. You came to the part of the pregnancy test. You bought it. Heading to the shop keeper, she notices the pregnancy test.

"Congrats." She says scanning the products.

"Thank you, I don't know how my fiancé will react." You pull a face of awkwardness, guilt travelling through your body.

"I'm sure he will." She hands you the bag. You give her the money. You walk down the street to you and Cole's house since the shop was right around the corner.

Before putting the keys into the keyhole you quickly grab the pregnancy test shoving it into your pocket. You walk in seeing Cole. "Hey, you cleaned up well." You say smiling, you walk over pushing your lips to his.

"What's gotten into you today?" He says smirking his hands on your waist.

"Just being nice so you can put the shopping away." I say smirking back.

"You rebel." He gives you a dirty look turning away and laughing.

You both put the groceries away. It was 8.00am and it was time for Cole to get to work. He was by the door. You both gave each other your goodbyes, hugs and kisses.

After Cole went you ran upstairs. Doing the pregnancy test. After the routine you checked the result it was positive. You felt content but also a part of you felt anxious. What if Cole didn't want a child?

You were constantly worrying but happy at the same time all day. Cole arrived home. "Hey hun." He said walking into the kitchen.

You wrap your arms around his neck giving him kiss. "Hey, can we talk?"

"Sure." His face filled with confusion like bad news was around the corner. You both walked towards the sofa sitting down titling to face each other. You held onto his hand.

"I don't know if this is good news or bad news to you." He attaches his fingers onto your chin titling your head to face you.

"I'll understand don't worry." He looks at you passionately. You give him a half faded smile knowing it was true.

"I'm...pregnant." You were looking down, as you heard a deep breath pushing onto you. You look up seeing Cole shocked. He was fulfilled.

He gives you a tight hug, smiling like there was no tomorrow. He runs and grabs his jacket. "Where are you going?" You say wondering if he was hiding the emotion that he might not be ready to be a dad.

"I'm going to tell Kj that I'm gonna be a dad." You roll your eyes laughing. "Love you sweetheart!" He shouts leaving.

You were happy that he was content about being a dad. During the morning sickness you'd be having Cole would sit by you chanting that you could beat it. You would always wake up to him looking at you and your big stomach passionately. You would think of names at dinner. It was the happily ever after you never thought about.

**shall I make a part 2 of this?**