Chapter 20

This animal is something else

This animal is something else. Cosmo, she called him. It's a nice male name if I can stop thinking of the Magazine it came from. Why the heck were Silas and Gabriel looking so grateful, watching Luna? Ah, man... They were the ones to stay with my Bitsy last night. I guess that magazine paid off. Lucky bastards! We need to leave to the Great Hall soon. Apparently, there's a contest about to take place there. Something about treacle tarts? An eating contest. Luke wants to participate so bad, but North is yelling at him that he's going to get sick. Sang is putting a big bowl on our dining table and it's filled with water, little blue rocks and some type of green alga. Cosmo, as a little black and white kitten, is walking near her legs, watching her with adoration. Yeah, I know the feeling, buddy. I approach her from behind, my arms around her middle and my chin on her shoulder, slowly rocking us from side to side.

" Hey, Bitsy. What are you doing? "

" Hi, Teddy! I can't bring Cosmo with us so I'll try and convince him to transform into a little fish until we come back here. I have some fish food I got from Rubeus. " she answers me, caressing one of my hands before kissing my cheek, lingering on it with so much affection that I can't stop grinning like an idiot. How I love this woman... Moving my mouth at the junction of her neck and shoulder, I nibble there and kiss my way to her ear and I bite it before turning her around in my arms so we're face to face. I can't help myself, my hands move to her ass and I squeeze it lightly. 

" How are you going to convince him? "

" I don't know... Maybe I should just hold him and think about a little fish? You know what you should do right now, Teddy? "

" No? What should I do, my Bitsy? " I ask, smiling down at her, caressing her backside affectionately. 

" I thought about it for about two seconds and my conclusion is that you really should kiss me. "

" Oh, you thought about it that long, didn't you, little minx? " I laugh at her cuteness, holding her closer, kissing her nose, her cheeks, her eyelids, her forehead and her jaw.

" Uh, huh... Kiss me, Brandon. "

" You won't have to ask me a third time. " 

I wonder where all my brothers have gone? There's not a sound in the common room, except Cosmo, meowing softly, her four little paws in the air at our feet. This is perfect. Well, without the cat part. I start kissing her sweetly, tentatively, but my Bitsy won't have it and, seeking my tongue by licking my mouth so that I have no choice but to open it, she sucks my tongue lightly, making me moan. She learns quickly. Fuck, she's perfect! After a long time kissing each other passionately, our lips are swollen and red and we're both breathing hard, my face in her neck, my hands under her shirt at her sides. I need to calm down from that high because she drives me so deliciously crazy that I'm as hard as a fucking rock and I know she can feel it. I feel like a fourteen-year-old virgin! This is ridiculous. And like our kissing wasn't enough, her teeth are now grazing my ear before I hear her moaning my name.