Chapter 15: All Yours.

Camila's fans started lining up to get in on the other side of the room and Lauren frowned at the fact that she missed the chance to talk to the brown eyed girl. After their much needed talk, Camila discussed some things with Roger and rehearsed but couldn't indulge in a private conversation with Lauren. It killed her that they were so close.. yet not being able to interact at all.

Lauren was clingy. Yes, that's a fact. But it's only because she truly cares about the brown eyed girl.

"Lauren.. Get your ass in here before someone sees you." Steven, their manager, scolded.

Lauren sighed and stepped back inside the room, closing the door softly. Steven started telling them the basics of meets and greets such as : Be nice, make sure you don't take too long, don't let them get too attached, don't tell them anything personal, you know.. the basics.

Lauren wasn't paying attention. She was Camila deprived and she needed someone to hug. So she leaned onto Dinah, who at first complained but then hugged back. Her trance was interrupted by knocks on the door. Jacob, their security guard opened the door but only left a little gap.

"What is it?" He snapped but when he saw Camila, he apologized and opened it wider for the younger girl to enter. Her head was covered by the hood from her hoodie, which she takes off after Jacob closed the door behind her.

"Hi, sorry.. I just wanted to say-" She didn't finish her speech as Lauren attacked the smaller girl, who quickly hugged back. Camila smiled at the sweet gesture and kissed the top of her head. Camila was aware of the pairs of eyes staring at them and her cheeks blushed. She let go of Lauren, only making the green eyed girl grunt in complain and hug her even tighter. Normani chuckled when she saw how clingy her best frined was but knew better not to try and separate them.

"Um, Lauren.. you're sort of squeezing me here." Camila joked, giggling. Lauren smirked as she could feel Camila's racing heart beat. Lauren let go but her smirk was still plastered on her face.

"What? You don't want me to hug you?"
"No- I just-"
"Fine.. don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't even look at me. Geez, sorry for caring." Lauren pretended to be mad and rushed towards the girls. Camila was confused.. not to assume anything, but.. was Lauren on her period? What the fuck is up with her mood swings? She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and when her eyes meet Dinah's, her face looked just as confused.

Lauren took a seat beside Stephen and folded her arms to show her annoyance. Camila mouthed "What the fuck?"

Normani gestured Camila to go after her, which Camila did. She knelt down in front of the goddess and took hold of her hands. Lauren was surpressing a smile but her heart softened when she saw how genuine her brown eyes were.

"Lauren... I promise you after I go wish the girls good luck and after the concert.. we can cuddle all you want okay? All night. Now stop being moody..." Camila spoke softly, her eyes never leaving Lauren's.

"Is that all you'll be doing all night?" Dinah smirked, but then hit on the arms by Ally.
"I'm just saying.. these hoes are dirty, y'all can't see it, but I can." Dinah continued.

Camila shook her head at Dinah and went she looked back up at Lauren, the older girl had her pinky out and grinned widely at her. Camila didn't get it at first but then when the realization hit her, she let out a loud laugh.

"You dork.." She laced her pinky around Lauren's and her eyes couldn't help but notice the moon ring Camila bought for her ages ago. She still wore it? Camila held both of Lauren's hands with both of hers and kissed the ring for a long time. Lauren didn't even remember that she was still wearing the ring but was glad Camila noticed it.