Marry me?

**i wrote like 1000+ words for this chapter, enjoy! Peace out hoes 🤘🏼**

_

Imagine: Cole proposing to you
Requested by: elliechan24

You couldn't wait, you were so excited to be reunited with Dylan and his girlfriend, Dayna. Although Cole desperately woke you up in excitement like you were going to meet the queen it was also early. It was the day after New Years. You and Cole were planning to have dinner with them.

You both were ready and hopped into the car. Putting the radio on and singing with each other. You had arrived, stepping your feet out the car and Cole helping you. He was a pure gentlemen.

You both walked to the door, your knuckles pressing onto the wooden door hitting against it. There was no answer. Cole looked at you confused like they ditched you both. Then Cole knocks. Still no answer. He then opened the envelope hole thingy and shouted "Dylan?" Just then you could her footsteps flapping.

The door swung open and it was Dylan. "Wow, hey guys didn't know you would come this early." He rubs his eyes looking down at his watch.

"Tell me about it, this hooligan woke me up all in excitement." You roll your eyes bringing a smile on your face as Cole hits you on your shoulder lights.

"Oh right." Dylan says laughing pointing his finger inbetween you and Cole and winking as if it was a signal. Cole then brings a joy of laugh. You pull a face like they had some secret and you were a part of it, feeling like the third wheel. "Well come on in." Dylan says opening the door wide.

You and Cole walk in. Looking around you say, "wow this house hasn't changed much has it?"

"Yup." You hear Dylan say. Just then Cole and Dylan walk into Dylan's office.

"Wait where Dayna?" You ask knowing they'd leave you alone and you'd have no one.

"Oh she's popped into the shops to get some food for the dessert, yummy yummy!" Dylan says licking his lips of hunger.

Cole just laughs. "We're gonna be in here if you need anything." He winks at you, as he closes the door shut. You grab all the bags taking it into the guest room where you and Cole usually sleep when you stay over at Dylan's.

You heard an engine roar by the drive way noticing it was Dayna. Once she came in you were both in excitement to see each other. You were both in the kitchen catching up while cooking dinner.

It was soon dinner time. "I'm tired we should've had this earlier." You say groaning at the fact that it was nearly midnight.

"Trust me you'll like it." Dayna said. "Ooo could you call the boys?"

You nod your head walking towards the door hearing voices saying. "I'm so happy for you bro!" It sounded like Dylan's.

You open the door. "Happy for what?" As Cole hears you, his face is in shock.

"N-nothing." He says.

"Oh he's talking about me and Dayna, you know we were thinking about having a family. Maybe, maybe. Don't get the wrong impression Y/N." Dylan points his finger directly at you.

"Aww so happy for you both! Come and eat dinners ready."

"Yeah come on Cole, gotta get ready!" Dylan said patting his brother's back. You role your eyes walking out.

Third person:

"What if it all goes wrong?" Cole asks filling his face with worry.

"Trust me bro, it won't. No get out there and ask he girl of your dreams!" They walk out sitting on the table.

Back to your POV:

You all sat down talking catching up with each other's life. "So happy for you both!" You were sitting next to Cole, opposite Dayna. She looked confused. "Oh Dylan told me you guys were thinking of maybe having a family."

Dayna looking even more confused, she looked at Dylan as his face read go along with it. "Oh yeah sorry I didn't know that you knew."

"I'm sorry if I just made it worse, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." They both say. Cole puts his warm hand on yours holding them tightly. You smile at him while he looks at you adoring and passionately.

Turning his face to Dylan as he spoke out, "how about a speech guys?"

"Yesssss!" Dylan says in excitement.

"Well firstly I'd like to thank my twin brother here for everything for the past few years and last year. Thanks to you Dayna for getting me away from him. Haha jokes." Everyone laughs. "Well u love you guys both, I hope you both do have a family." Cole says whilst smirking he also knowing it was a lie. "And Y/N." He turns to you. Pulling you up from your chair and holding onto both of your hands. "You're the girl of my dreams, I love you so much." You nearly filled with tears of the cuteness, as he stroke your cheek putting your hair behind your ear. "I want to thank you for making me happy. Being the sun in my life even when it's a bad rainy day. If you weren't in my life I don't know who I'd be and where I'd be. You're a blessing in my life and I'm glad."

He looks at you passionately as tears filled his hazel eyes. You hug him tight mumbling the three words of  "I love you." He pulled you back and kissed you.

"Alright that's enough of the gooey bit get on with the rest you idiot." Cole laughs whereas you were confused but also fulfilled.

"-which is why I wanna do this." He bends his knees down. You cover the palm of your hands on your face shocked like this would have never happened. "Y/N, the girl of my dreams. Will you be my beautiful wife?"

"Yes!" He puts the ring on you. Hugging and kissing you as you both filled with tears of joy. The rest of the night was amazing as you four talked and chilled watching movies. Cuddling with Cole, smiling and laughing. He was the guy of your dreams, and you'd never replace him with someone else.