Closet Time

Jae's POV

Holy crap. Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!
Jae covered her mouth with one hand, wanting to vomit.
She'd inadvertently made her favorite cousin kiss her one-sided love and ex-best friend in front of everyone.
Why truth or dare?
Why couldn't she have just settled for a nice game of Go Fish?
"Maybe we should stop," she whispered into the awkward silence that followed Jimin's victory.
Y/N was pale and silent beside her.
"Can't stop now," Yoongi said. "We're almost finished anyways. It's your turn, Jae."
Idiot.
Jae sighed and leaned forward, picking a dare from the cup because, if she'd landed Y/N with that dare she might as well try to punish herself.
Spin the bottle and-
"I'm never playing this game with you guys again!" Jae hissed at the three guys who, at this point, actually did look a little guilty.
"What is it?" Hani asked. "Are you gonna kiss my boyfriend too?"
"Okay, now!" Hoseok tried to break the tension with his bright smile. "What did you get, Jae Jae?"
Jae glared at her smiling friend as she read the slip of paper out loud. "Spin the bottle and play Seven Minutes of Heaven in the closet."
"Ooooh," said all of the boys, trying to lighten the mood. Y/N cracked a tiny smile as Jin put an arm around her shoulders.
Jae reluctantly hit the bottle and watched it spin. At least, if she was doing this, there was a chance that she got to make out with Yoongi for seven minutes. That would be her dream come true.
She watched the bottle like a hawk as it slowed, turning toward Yoongi.
Yes, yes, yes!
But it had too much momentum left and kept turning, settling on the person next to him.
Oh.
Jae and Jungkook stared at each other with massively wide gazes.
"Jungkookie, do you even know how to kiss?" Namjoon laughed.
Manly pride injured, Jungkook got a sort of determined look on his face that made Jae's stomach churn with nerves. He grasped the edge of his beanie and secured it while he stood.
"Let's do this," he said, holding a hand out to Jae.
"Um," she responded, unable to finish as the maknae pulled her up and took her hand.
Y/N was watching with a little worry in her eyes, so Jae forced a smile on her face.
She shouldn't be disappointed.
Jungkook was cute too, and it was just seven minutes. She could do this.
Nodding, she followed Jungkook into the he hallway closet as Jin and Yoongi followed them with a timer.
"You have to kiss," Yoongi warned them. He tapped his hat smugly and said, "I can hear if you aren't, and I'll be checking up on you."
Oh heck no.
Now not only did she have to make out with Jungkook, but had do it with her crush listening.
Jungkook took her shaking hand again and went into the closet at Jin's bidding. Reluctantly following him in, Jae gulped at the sight of the tall brunette leaning against the back wall.
"Come here," he said in a husky voice.
Jungkook had always been sort of quiet around Jae, maybe because he didn't know her well, but she was hesitant. If it had been Hoseok or Taehyung Jae would've just landed a big smacking kiss on their lips, but Jungkook...
She didn't know what to do with him.
"This is so awkward," she said in nervous laughter, slowly approaching the boy.
"Your time already started!" Yoongi yelled outside the door, startling both of them. "I don't hear any action in there!"
Jungkook grabbed Jae's hips in his big hands and pulled her into his body.  When she squeaked a little he smoothed this thumb along her jaw and whispered, "Don't be nervous. It's okay."
Before she could answer he kissed her full on the lips.
Then they both exploded.
It was like a rush of heat that swept over their bodies, leaving them scrambling to pull each other as close as possible while devouring the other's mouth.
After only a few seconds Jae's position had been reversed so her back was to the wall, with a desperate Jungkook pinning her in. He lifted her by the hips and Jae went up, automatically wrapping her legs around his slender waist as he pressed into her.
The quietness of the closet was broken mostly by deep sighs and the occasional moan. Every now and then a high-pitched, strained noise would come from the back of Jungkook's throat.
It was magic.
Jae forgot about the game, about the time limit, and she forgot her own name as they kissed.
He ran his tongue along her bottom lip.
She raked her fingers through his hair, dislodging his hat and skimming the base of his ears. The feeling of fur startled Jae for a moment before she remembered.
The second she touched his ears, Jungkook's hips bucked against hers and he groaned.
Their bodies tangled together tightly, pretzeling until they couldn't be told apart.
"Okay," a voice said. "Time's up."
Jae heard the voice clearly but she ignored it, as did Jungkook. They continued to make out like nothing had happened, unwilling to draw away from each other.
"You can stop now," another voice said. "Stop."
Jungkook tore his mouth away from Jae's and sent a burning glare over his shoulder, toward the voices. His nose twitched.
The voices laughed and someone patted Jungkook on the shoulder.
"Let her down, Kookie."
Jae was still trying to catch her breath and reorient herself as Jungkook slowly, reluctantly allowed her body to slide down his until her feet touched the ground.
Jae and Jungkook stared at each other, neither able to comprehend what had just occurred. An amused Yoongi threw his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and lead him away before they could speak to each other.
Jin took Jae's arm.
"Are you okay?" he asked her gently. "Was it that bad?"
Speechless, Jae simply shook her head before following the other two down the hall and back to everyone else.

[A/N]
Please vote, comment, and share.
Thanks for the read!
❤️PB