seventeen

couldn't find anything to match the chapter so there have some throwback Louis.

harry

Yes, I create art. But, I also create chaos.

I felt the sweat drip down my forehead, hard bodies pushing against mine in a grinding motion as they danced to the thump of the music. Red and blue lights flashed around my mind, my eyes glassy as they gazed upon the smoggy world of the club. I felt a small frame bump into me, obviously a girl too young for this club as her innocent brown eyes looked up at me. She mouthed an apology to me before scurrying back into the crowd, disappearing from my sight.

My heart raced as figures pushed around me, I take a deep breath before nudging my way out of the crowd and into the clearing for fresh air.

The club was hot, body heat and passion radiated from wall to wall. I walk past a couple making out, heading straight to my friends who  all sat at a table hidden in the back. The sweat stuck to my face as I let cool air brush against the skin, I manoeuvred around a few people before taking a seat next to Richard with a exhale of relief.

"Have fun?" He questions. I simply just shrug.

A brunette girl leaned against Ethan, her blue eyes making me wary of my thoughts. "We should go dance." She suggests, a lovely grin forming on her lips.

As I stared at them with envy, watching them walk away and begin to dance together on the floor, my heart felt heavy and my mind wondered to that girl made of art and flowers, the smell of vanilla and strawberry chapstick.

I slide out my phone from my pocket, noticing the time.

1:33am.

And noticing the lack of messages from her.

I hadn't seen her since yesterday at the art exhibit, I couldn't rid her sad eyes from my mind the entire time and when I watched her leave with tired, glassy eyes, my stomach fell and my heart hurt.

Moments passed with nothing but the clubs loud music echoing against the wall, but soon Richard slides another drink in front of me as he returned from the bar. My thoughts had consumed me so much, I hadn't noticed any kinds of activity going on around me. I thank him before I take the small glass and swallow the entire contents. My body throbbed and my throat burned as alcohol spiralled around my brain and into my veins, making me feel a little more alive. I bid my friends a quick goodbye before sliding out from my seat once again, heading straight for the dance floor where I noticed that familiar brunette standing at the edge of the crowd with no one else around her. I didn't know her name, or anything about her except she had similar blue eyes to Lola and had a sweet, deep voice.

"You alright?" She looks up at me with worry in her pupils, I notice her bottom lip was imprinted with teeth marks from her biting it so hard. 

She shakes her head. "I've lost Ethan."

I look into the crowd, frowning as I searched for my black haired friend. Smog and alcoholic souls smothered the crowded area, music blasting through my head as those sweaty bodies moved with the tune. I look back to the girl, her anxiety evident.

"I'll go find him, stay here." I reassure her before stepping into the crowd.

I felt so many bodies bump into me, pushing me left and then pushing me right. As I tried to elbow my way through, my eyes searched every body with curiosity to try and find my friend. I gazed at a hazel eyed girl, a lustful smirk on her lips before I push myself away and continue looking. It all felt so overwhelming, the bodies pushing into me with my breath growing heavy as my hot my lungs ached for freshness. I push myself past a few more people before a commotion breaks out in front of me, a few bodies laid out on the ground gazing up in anger at the dark haired boy who was about to be punched in the stomach.