Part 5:

I grip the steering wheel and turn the radio up. I am so angry! I can't believe he could do this to me! We've been dating for... what... 4 months! ugh I just can't wait to get home.

As I ride along I think about how Harry looked at Violet. He growled, growled! I just hope he doesn't think of me like that once we're apart. Once we're apart. I repeat this in my head a few times.

I don't want to lose him. I don't want to lose Harry. I can't lose him. I care about him, way to much.

I reach my apartment and fumble for my keys at the door. I actually just bought my apartment. It was down the hall from Niall's. Harry said he wanted me near someone that would protect me.

Anyways, I get inside and slam the door. I drop my bags and run into the kitchen. In a few seconds, my kettle is on and I'm thinking about my mom's famous sweet tea.

Someone is pounding at my door, it's Glen. Glen is my next door neighbor who has this huge crush on me.

"Hi, Glen." I say, breathing heavily. "Hi!" He says excited, pushing past me. His eyes give away his puppy-like feeling.

He walks into the kitchen and begins sweating, bad. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Um... um, WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!?" He screams. "Glen! No!" I say, to quickly. "What?" He says angrily.

I shrink back. "So, I brought up the courage for 3 years... and you say... NO!?" He slaps me. "Glen!" I scream "stop!" Glen grabs my wrists and pushes me to the wall. "Tell me you love me!" He yells, his anger bubbling inside.

I swallow. "Tell me!" His eyes boring into mine. "I-I can't-" "NO! It's that British boy isn't it!?" I gulp. "It is..." Glen looks down at the ground. "That boy isn't ever going to see you again!"

He pushes me and I fall to the ground. I hear a crack come from my leg. "Ow!" I scream. Glen looks alarmed and backs out of the kitchen. "I-I'm sorry..." He whispers. Glen turns around and runs out of my apartment, slamming the door.

I look up at my mom's kettle and realize all this time, it's been on gas. I begin to smell the gas. "Oh my gosh!" I try getting up, but I fall back to the ground.

Have you ever had that feeling where you just have to fall. "No! No, no, no! I can't pass out again! Not again..." I fall flat on my face and I'm out.

I'm dancing with Harry in my apartment and he all of a sudden stops. I see his eyes fill with tears.

I've never seen him like this. I slowly start to fall into a starry abyss. My heart drops, my eyes start to get heavy.

I wake up and see fire on the stove I try to crawl my way to the door. My leg is still broken. There is a knock at my door."Harry" I say faintly and all goes to black.

When I finally wake up, I'm sitting in my bed with an ice pack on my head. I groan. "Why do I keep fainting?!" I scream at myself. I clamp my mouth when I hear footsteps coming towards my room.

"Are you ok?" Niall asks. "Um... yeah?" I answer. "Why'd you come to help me?" Niall looks down. "What?" I ask again, getting worried. He walks towards me. I don't know what to do, so, I look down. It doesn't help.

He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes. "Harry's hurt." Two words. Thats how many words he had to say to crush me. I broke out into tears. "H-how'd he g-get h-hurt?" I cry out.

"I can't... tell you..." He says quietly. Why not? I ask in my head. I look at him in confusion. He looks down. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM?!" I scream. When Niall looks up he is angry.

"Please," I say softly "please Niall." "I can't hurt you, too." "What do you mean?" I ask. He looks away and says "I broke him." My mouth opens wide and I can't stop staring at him.

He broke him... I broke him. I can't believe what's happening. "W-" I stop and lay down. "Why? How?" I can't even explain the feelings I'm having. "He hurt you and I... I got him back." Niall pauses. "I didn't mean to hurt him this way, though."

The adrenaline is pumping through my body. My heart stops. I gasp for air and Niall comes toward me. He's hovering over me and I look into his eyes. Niall cares... but he cares to much.

I snap back into the moment and hit Niall's nose when I'm coming up. "What did you do to him?" I yell, slapping his arm, "Why would you do this to him?" I scream.

I stop hitting him and look into his eyes. "Harry... Harry is hurt." Niall stares at me and says "I can't-" "You can tell me." I say soothingly. I've never been so calm in a crisis like this.

"No, Noreen. I can't!" He finally says. He is now standing up, and I am scared. "I can't because... I love you."