Chapter 16: Evesdropping

*** yes the third update on the third day:))))) I won't say ur welcome becuz it's me that should be thanking u guys for reading:)so.....THXtommorows my BDAY:DAHHHHH so happy:DD***

Actually, to tell you the truth since I scared you guys so much somthing did happen that night.

It wasn't big.

Well.......at least for me it didn't mean the end of the world.

Though it left me highly confused.

Let me explain.

Everyone had said their goodbyes after we had watched the movie, and had all wnt to their dorms.

Then we went to sleep.

Or so I thought.

It was around 2 in the morning, which it was still pitch black, when I woke up panting.

Why you ask?

They didn’t ask.

Will you shut it brain?

Talking to yourself Ev……

I will go through brain surgery just to get you out of there and fry you like chicken you understand me?

Puh-leeez, brain answered, if I was out of your head you wouldn’t live without me!

I mentally slapped brain.

Oh yeah? Just wait and see! I am going to drink and smoke so much that you’ll……

Okay! Brain cried out. Fine, sorry, continue your mental questions.

I smirked inside.

I always win…..

Only because you threaten me! Brain accused back.

If one more thought comes out of you, I will personally pull you out of my nose and use you as a punching bag…..I thought.

……..he didn’t answer.

That’s my bi…..

MOVING ON!

So where was I?

Oh yes……why you ask?

Well, that was simple.

I was just simply hungry.

No nightmares.

Just hunger.

Brain food, you know?

Bu…..brain started but I ignored him.

So as I was saying before brain rudely interrupted me! I woke up, sweating, for it was totally hot in my room.

Like the middle of summer without any A/C.

Sucks, yes.

I got out of bed, not even needing to push the covers back because I had already done so in my sleep.

I yawned walking out of my room, making sure to wear the fuzzy slippers that looked like mini dogs(which is so uncool! Think about the puppies!)

I was glad that it was cotton though.

Making my way to the cafeteria, since Carol said it was open all night if anyone needed food, which in my case was me.

My eyes were a bit blurry form sleep and my brain was a bit foggy.

I can thin........brain began.

Brain.....I internally sighed......no one wants to hear from you.

I rubbed my eyes, stretching, and yawing all at the same time.

Yeah, I was that talented.

Anywhoooo......

I turned the corner, my eyes blinking lazily, but widened when I saw the cafeteria.

Finally! Food to satisfy my brain!

The door was open to the cafeteria and a small light was shining through. Food! Don't worry tummy, it's gonna be alright!

I was about to turn the corner and enter the cafeteria, when the voices inside stopped me dead in my track.

I backed against the wall, my heart beating at a quicker rate.

All I could think at the moment was, SHIZ!

"Why the hell would I do that?" I heard one small, girl-I think voice ask.

"You want in don't you?" another, more masculine voice asked.

"Yeah.....but are you sure that.....you know....it'll be alright?" she asked again.

"Of course.....just trust me on this.....now go....quick," he said.

I knew that voice.

It was familiar.

Way to familiar for my liking.

The footsteps pulled me out of my thoughts.

Crap!

Wait! I knew what to do!

What would you do?

A. Try to go back to room......fail

B. Close your eyes....if you can't see them, they can't see you.....fail

C. Eva style.......YESS

I stood facing the door and walked backwards. I was behind the corner when the footsteps stopped outside of the cafeteria.

I began walking back to the lunchroom.

I made sure to whistle!(tune of 'Glad You Came' lol)

Closing my eyes, I crossed the corner, snapping my fingers, and dancing around.

What! I had to think fast.

My plan was to act like I was going to the lunchroom and hadn't heard what they had said. I believe my plan was genius.

I opened my eyes and stopped dancing as I reached the door. And guess who was standing there?

Guess?

Nope! Keep guessing!

Almost!

Oh! You lost it!

"Hey Jackson!" I greeted, sounding a bit tired. I was.

"Oh! Um hey Eva! Where you going at 2:30 in the morning?" he asked, a bit nervous in his voice.

I wanted to say, 'To beat your sorry ass,' but I didn't.

Instead I patted my stomach smiling, which of my years of experiance of lieing, was not very difficult.

"Oh! Sorry yeah," he moved out of the way as I began to walk in.

"Kay! Night!"I said to him as I walked into the lunchroom, going towards the back with the dim light.

I was fully awake now since I heard Jackson give out a breathe of relief.

Idiot!

I had made a large sandwich, in which I just sat there grumpily and ate thinking.

Jackson, Jackson, Jackson.

What in the world are you hiding?

And why are you hiding it?

-------------------------------------------------------->I made the banner or if u guys like I'll put it as the cover-->

***COMMENT:D VOTE:D FAN:Di might also upload tomorrow:D depends how my day goes out as planned:DDD***