21%

not once have i experienced an earthquake but i've been victimized by the aftershocks. as i sit there caressing your thigh (hoping it'd make even the slightest bit of a difference) whispering 'it'll be okay, it'll be okay, it'll be okay' over and over and over again for the 5th time this week. i doubted my own words 'i promise, it'll be okay, it really will.'
but you can't hear me. you're trapped inside your monster of a mind, feeling the four walls slowing enclosing on you. your head, a computer that has nothing but those 'fucking irritating viruses that turn to errors every-time you try to fix that goddamn thing.'
and god, does it feel like you don't even know i'm here. and as i quickly graze my hand across my cheek to wipe away the tear, i look up from the floor to you, and think to myself 'why the fuck am i the one crying?'

your thoughts, they capture your mind as prisoners at war.

you don't notice me pressing your leg down showing you that its okay now and you need to stop as you fight me off with a rage that only a disaster could bring. for the first time our eyes meet and you say 'it's all in my mind, right? it's all in my mind.'

question: why're you still in my head?

A masterpiece written by yearningly that I fell in love with.