Chapter 34: Conclusion

Previously on No More

"...but then that image, that intimidation, I feel from my enemies disappear when I realized that you're just men, just women, just people..."

"NO!" screamed Aiden. "DON'T-!"

"...And I have killed plenty of people."

She let Maya drop.

CRACK!

The chains straightening as her neck snapped echoed through the Twilight Forest.

...

...

...

They didn't know how long they have been staring at Maya's corpse, her eyes closed, her skin cold, with her head tilted unnaturally, and her body still swinging side to side.

They didn't sob, but they cried as the rain mixed with their tears. Even though there is thunder, the only thing they can hear is the chains, attached to the cuffs, around Maya's neck gently swinging side to side.

SHICK... SHACK... SHICK... SHACK... SHICK... SHACK... SHICK... SHACK...

CRACK!

They were pounded onto their stomachs by Jess's undead colossus, completely forgetting that it existed. But they didn't feel any pain, they are already suffering.

It was then Jess willed the undead colossus to dissipate, the weight of the monster disappeared as Jess jumped off of the elevated platform, not even glancing at Maya's dangling corpse.

They wanted to jump and attack Jess, beat her into the ground, and make her regret what she did. But they couldn't. They're simply too scared, too cowardly.

And like an actual ocelot, the Ocelots are all growls and hisses... but no pounce or bite.

She then sat on the ground in front of them, cross-legged. Lighting flashed, illuminating the area for them to see Jess's disturbing smile as her head occasionally shook from her contained laughter.

"How ironic..." said Jess through her giggles. "You once tormented me, now I'm the tormenting you!"

"Did you ever look back and think: how did I get into this mess?" mocked Jess. "The answer: you screwed up big time!"

"But do you know why I really did all of this?" asked Jess. "You'd think I would sink so low that I would waste my time on you pathetic excuses of a human beings!"

"I know what you did..." she said dangerously, all of the amusement gone. She pulled out the bounty poster, the same one she took from her brother months ago, and opened it up to show them.

The last members of the Ocelots eyes widen when they saw that bounty poster.

"We-we don't know what you're talking about!" stuttered Gill.

"You punks gave away details about my ghast and our encounter in the Nether to add to this bounty poster!" screamed Jess, making them flinch from her voice. "You made it easier for people to identify me!"

"We don't know what you're talking about!" Shouted Gill, scared.

"You're lying!" said Jess, stomping on Aiden's injured knee.

"We don't!" whimpered Aiden. "Dear Notch, we didn't tell anyone about your disguise!"

Then Jess didn't say anything, but she was now even more furious. "... I didn't mention you selling out information about my disguise..."