Chapter 9

Marvin Gaye - What's Going on

***

My eyes flutter open, the bright sun ray breaking through the curtains. I stretch myself, before I realize, that Adrien is asleep next to me. I pull the bed sheet up to cover my bare chest and glare at him in awe. This beautiful man surely knows how to make me feel good. I lean in to kiss him on his stubbled cheek, before I get up to brush my teeth.

After I am done, I wander downstairs to the kitchen. I want Adrien to wake up to a beautiful breakfast. Even though I have no idea where things are in this big kitchen, I manage to find ingredients I will need. Waffles with honey or maybe jam. I even find a radio on one of the isles, which I turn on, to bring some atmosphere in the kitchen. The first song that plays, is the beautiful song called What's Going On by Marvin Gaye.

My mother, there is too many of you crying.

Brother brother brother, there is far too many of you dying.

I begin to sway my hips from side to side, along the relaxing beat consisting of bongos and harmonic voices and a smooth bass.

"I could watch you all day." I hear behind me and gasp in shock. The last thing I expected, is a sexy topless man standing at the door frame and watching me in amusement.

"Are you hungry?"

"Very." His eyes flare up and he walks up to me, turning me around and picking me up. I automatically curl my legs around his waist, while I let him carry me to the table, where he kisses me in full inclination. I thought I was hungry for food, but now I know what I was really longing for. His sweet minty tongue dances around mine, while he digs his fingers in my thighs. I let out a faint moan in reaction. He breaks our kiss, to fling my shirt off, leaving me completely topless. After that he lets me down from the table and bends down to remove my shorts. I am butt naked... in the kitchen.

"We should eat like this, don't you think?"
He kisses me again, before he slips out of his pants, leaving him completely stripped down. I feel the heat in my face increasing, as I gawk at this god right in front of me. I want to kiss him again, but he gets hold of my face to prevent me from my actions. He lingers his eyes on mine, before he starts speaking.

"We should eat." Those three words leave me in despair, because I have appetite for something else. I exhale deeply, walking over to the waffle iron. I place the finished waffles on the table, while he is eying me. I redden at how exposed I am in front of him, but our nakedness brings agitation to me. I just want to let the tips of my fingers brush past his smooth chest.

We sit down in front of each other and begin to eat. It's barely possible for me to concentrate on breakfast with him being naked. He rests his eyes on me, chewing his waffle with a mischievous smile. He is aware of how much of a tease this is for me, so I will have to come up with something myself. I open my bun and shake my head, to let my hair fall perfectly. His eyes narrow as he notices my intentions. I pour honey on my waffle and take a bite from it, with my eyes on Adrien. My tongue slides over my lips as the honey drips down. His jaw tenses in reaction. I hold my finger smeared with honey in front of my parted lips, but before I can put it in my mouth he takes my hand and licks my finger clean in pleasure. I startlingly blink a few times and bite my lip. He gets up and picks me up, carrying me towards his room. I crash my lips against his as he lets me down on his bed. His hand travels from my thigh to my stomach, then up to my delicate breasts. He gently squeezes my nipple between his middle and index finger, playing with my sensitive nerves. I let out a faint moan, when suddenly a knock tones on the door.

"Monsieur Coste, your mother came to visit you." Adrien freezes above me with closed eyes.

"Fuck." He cusses under his breath. "Yeah, tell her I'm coming down." He calls.