Chapter 62

*thenextsupreme1 Ayla apparently

It was the last day before they went back to school, Narcissa had agreed to take care of Nancy and Tate while Bellatrix was working. Bellatrix was sitting in her bedroom, writing a response to Lagina.

Dear Lagina and Connor,

I would like you to know that Francesca appreciates the proposal, but respectively declines. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to force my daughter to marry someone she hasn't picked, as my daughter is a sensible girl. I hope you don't take offence, but please respect Francesca's choice, as she would if the roles were reversed.

Yours sincerely,

Bellatrix Lestrange.

She folded the parchment and handed to an owl. She didn't really know all the pureblood housewives, she didn't really have any female friends apart from Narcissa...if she counted. She had spent all her time getting to know Hermione, and raising Francesca, and after losing Rodolphus and having to be with Hylo she had just had enough of it all. Narcissa knew all the pureblood housewives though, Lagina Carrow, all the names, Greengrass, Crabbe, Goyle, Yaxley, all the names Bellatrix had grown up with. Bellatrix had only male friends when she was in Hogwarts, she had fallen in love with Tom Riddle. No more. She was truly happy now.

Someone knocked on her door, and she prompted them in. It was Francesca. She was crying.

"Cheska, what on earth is wrong?" Bella asked, walking up to the crying girl and making her sit down on the bed.

"It's Ana." Chessie said. "She sent me a letter, she said that she couldn't be my friend anymore because my heritage was 'inappropriate', and my other friends were mean. She said that if I clear my life of all things bad, she can still be my friend. But if not, she'd have to do it herself. What does that mean?"

"Don't worry about it Chessie, it's probably nothing." Bellatrix assured her. "Now, get to bed. You can't let her upset you now, tomorrow you go back to school, and even if she stays mad, you have Finn, and Alex, and the others. You know she's not in her right mind right now, she'll come back, you'll see."

"Okay..." Francesca nodded, leaving her mother and going to her own bedroom.

Of course Bellatrix knew what Anastasia meant. She was trying to manipulate Chessie so that she could get all she wanted, murderous as it was, and not get blamed for it. Ugh, Bella had always known that Anastasia Ridgewater was not to be trusted. Trust her family to get involved with all that kind of crap.

~*~
First class back, she was almost asleep while being stared at by her least favourite class. The lesson itself went quite quickly, but it's what came after that was a little more dramatic. "Before you all go, can Connor, Bluebell and Anastasia stay behind?" Bellatrix asked. As she has asked, everyone left apart from the three.

"Is something wrong?" Bluebell asked.

"Okay, Bluebell, Professor McGonagall had made me responsible for a new girl joining this class, her name is Tia Wood, she has just joined Hufflepuff, and I want you to be her guide around the school for the next week or so, is that okay?" Bella asked.

"Yes miss, should I go find her now?" Bluebell asked.

"Yes, she should be waiting for you in your dormitories." Bella smiled, dismissing the first girl. Then she looked at Connor. "Connor, I think we have something to discuss, also."

"Before you say anything, it was my mums idea to make the unbreakable vow, I don't even like Chessie that much, I mean she's pretty I guess, but she's really annoying. Mum said is was important though, I didn't have the energy to argue." Connor said.

"What unbreakable vow?" Bellatrix asked. "I never made any vow."

"Of course not, your husband did. Me and Chessie have to get married when we turn eighteen, or he dies. It's literally that simple." Connor said. He looked at his hand and groaned. "God dammit! I wasn't supposed to say that..."

"Connor, you are dismissed." Bellatrix said, trying not to get ridiculously angry. "Ana, I would like to discuss the letter you sent my daughter. That was completely inappropriate, you realise this, correct?"

"You really shouldn't be looking through your daughters things." Ana replied.

"She showed me." Bellatrix said, resulting in Ana rolling her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me. You think your so clever, don't you? Your the goddamn chosen one, your so special. You know what Ana, you are special. That's why I want you to come to my classroom during you potions lesson today, do you understand?"

"Why? Why would you let me miss lessons?" Ana asked.

"Let's leave a little surprise, Ana. I just think there is a conversation that needs to take place." Bella said. "Now leave."

~*~

It was the potions lesson, Ana walked to Bellatrix's room to a orange haired woman sitting at the teacher's desk. "Where's Mrs Lestrange?" Ana asked.

"Right now? She went to visit her husband, I expect they are doing adult things right now. I'm her replacement for today. My name is Julia, it's nice to meet you young lady." She introduced. "Now sit down, you can have your pick of the chairs."

"Why are you here?" Ana asked.

"I'm for three reasons. First, to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you. Second, to help another girl settle in, her name is Tia, she's very sweet, I don't suppose you have had the chance to properly meet her yet." Julia said. "And thirdly to scare my granddaughter, Annie."

"I don't understand, why am I here?" Ana asked.

"You see Anastasia, I am a psychiatrist. My job is to try and understand how your head works, and figure out why people don't get along with you." Julia said.

"What, so you can see inside my mind?" Ana said.

"No, I can't read your thoughts, only understand them." Julia said. "Right now, I believe that your quite private in general, but there's another side to you. You know, you really remind me of someone I used to know. Her name was Viola, I never saw her as a patient, but she was similar. Something happened to her, something tragic, and she never stopped hating those who were responsible, well, at least those she THOUGHT were responsible."

"I don't think you get me at all." Ana said.

"And I don't think your a very good liar." Julia said. "Now, I'm speaking you for about another hour and a half, and I'm going to ask you some questions. You will answer them honestly, and in detail, or I'm afraid that I cannot help you."

"Help me with what?"

"Everything, honey. You need help with everything."

A/N

TheLupinMarauder, thank you for creating Tia! I know that she wasn't really involved, but she will be more in the next couple of chapters :)