15

- Sunday March 28th, 2;15 p.m -

CamilaCabello: so I see you and Lucy are back together

LaurenJauregui: uh why would you think that???

CamilaCabello: your guys photo shoot

CamilaCabello: and the pic you posted on the gram

CamilaCabello: duh

LaurenJauregui: Lucy and I aren't back together Camila.

LaurenJauregui: we're just friends.

CamilaCabello: didn't look like it

LaurenJauregui: those pics aren't even recent.

CamilaCabello: then why would you upload them if they aren't recent?????

LaurenJauregui: why are we even talking about this?

CamilaCabello: idk

LaurenJauregui: well then let's just stop. Lucy and I are over.

CamilaCabello: okay

LaurenJauregui: alright, what are you doing?

CamilaCabello: hanging out with Melanie and Charli

LaurenJauregui: that's nice, what are you guys doing?

CamilaCabello: listening to Charli sing in the studio

CamilaCabello: she has me shook

LaurenJauregui: oh. that's cool.

CamilaCabello: yeah

LaurenJauregui: are you guys still collaborating?

CamilaCabello: hell yeah

CamilaCabello: we're about to have the world shook with this duet

LaurenJauregui: what's the song gonna be about?

CamilaCabello: we don't really know yet

CamilaCabello: we have a couple ideas

CamilaCabello: we were thinking about doing a soft love duet together

CamilaCabello: or a really sexual song, there is no in between

LaurenJauregui: a love duet?

CamilaCabello: yeah, Roger said he thinks our voices sound amazing together

CamilaCabello: and he also said something about us having chemistry idk I wasn't paying attention

LaurenJauregui: you never pay attention, what's new?

CamilaCabello: ¯\_()_/¯

LaurenJauregui: so what would this "love" duet be about?

CamilaCabello: love obviously LOL

CamilaCabello: no I'm kidding I know what you meant

CamilaCabello: well I was thinking we'd do one about a forbidden type of love, like a really romantic one

CamilaCabello: but she wants to do a sexual one

CamilaCabello: see our predicament

LaurenJauregui: she wants sex you want love

CamilaCabello: that's deep af

CamilaCabello: but yeah

LaurenJauregui: is there something going on between you two?

CamilaCabello: no wtf

CamilaCabello: she's just a friend

LaurenJauregui: oh. Okay.

CamilaCabello: yeah, I mean she's cool and everything but yeah just a friend

LaurenJauregui: how long have you guys known each other?

CamilaCabello: couple months

CamilaCabello: I'm the one that introduced her and Melanie to each other

CamilaCabello: now they're like bff's

LaurenJauregui: aww lol

CamilaCabello: yeah, well I better get going. I'll text you when I get home

LaurenJauregui: ok.

-

- Lauren sighed as she put her phone down and ran her fingers through her hair. "You okay Ralph?" Dinah asked as she sat next to the older girl. They were both at Lauren's house, just hanging out. "Uh, yeah." Lauren lied and Dinah gave her a look. "Don't lie to me Laurenza." Dinah warned jokingly and Lauren only shrugged.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Dinah asked in a more serious tone. "Camila and Charli are working on a love duet." Lauren said bluntly and Dinah soon realized what was going on, "Oh. Are they- you know?" Dinah asked in a hinting tone. "I don't know." Lauren replied. "Well I mean it doesn't matter right?" Dinah asked, "Don't you want Lucy back? I mean that's what you told me yesterday." Dinah pointed out and Lauren sighed.

"Yeah, I mean no. I mean I thought I did." Lauren said, starting to feel a bit frustrated. "Lucy's great, you know? She's the girl that treats you like no one else ever has, she's that girl that just shows you what loves really supposed to be like." Lauren said, and Dinah only stared at her. "But she's not the love that you want." Dinah butted in and Lauren shook her head. "She is! I mean- I want to want her." Lauren said, "But it's just- I don't know." Lauren said bluntly.

"You still love Camila?" Dinah asked, "No- no way, I hate Camila." Lauren said in a tone that led Dinah not to believe her. "Really? Then why does it bother you that her and Charli might do a love duet?" Dinah asked, raising an eyebrow at her best friend. "It doesn't!" Lauren said defensively, "I don't care. Who cares if Charli and Camila have chemistry? I don't." Lauren said rolling her eyes, acting almost childlike. "Chemistry? What?" Dinah asked while furrowing her eyebrows. Lauren sighed, "Roger said they had "chemistry"." Lauren explained and Dinah only nodded.

"You're so jealous of Charli." Dinah said, chuckling slightly. Lauren then glared at her, "I am not jealous!" Lauren said defensively. "Good, you shouldn't be." Dinah said bluntly, Lauren furrowed her eyebrows at her best friend, shooting her a confused look. "Didn't you see Camila's cover? It's obviously about you." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes, "Its not. Don't go making assumptions Dinah." Lauren said and Dinah rolled her eyes. "Assumptions, are only assumptions, if they're wrong." Dinah said, "If they're right, then they're facts." Dinah added.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say." Lauren said and Dinah gasped. "Let's just stop talking about this." Lauren said as she turned on her tv, causing Dinah to sigh.

A/n: some drama is coming up 🔮