My One Night Stand...

**this is my first time doing like smut so this chapter may be probably crap, but I made it like more appropriate, but hey anyways I posted two imagines in a day !! **

Imagine: your one night stand is Cole

You were off to the night club dressing casual. You were stressed over the fact that your family was targeting you at a problem, leaving your house to get drunk at the night club.

You walked in, there wasn't really much people there. You walked towards the empty, neglected chair that grabbed your attention. Sitting on it, the bar tender walked over to you questioning what you'd like hearing him you reply with "Beer, please." He walks off getting the beer for you.

The beer was handed to you. Drinking half of it without a break. "Hey sweet thang." (I know Zack says this not Cody but oh well thought it would be funny).

You turn over to see a dark haired guy, he had bright hazel eyes. Holy shizzles he was handsome. You instantly recognised him. "Do I know you?"

"To be honest, a lot of people know me." He exclaims looking proudly.

"No I mean like aren't your that little kid on tv. What's his name?" Clicking your hands waiting till it will come to your mind.

"Is his name Cody by any chance?" He says looking at you passionately.

"Wait I think so, it was on that channel Disney right. It was those twin brothers. It begins with S I think. They lived in a hotel then a boat."

He laughs. "The suite life of Zack and Cody but then transferred into The suite life on deck?"

"YES, YES. OMG! Can't believe it's you. You know you were my childhood crush since like 7." He smirks at you. "So Cody-"

"Please, call me Cole." You look in sorrow at him. "How about we order some shots and then tell me why a beautiful girl like you is doing in a bar like this alone." He then orders shots.

For the next hours or so you both were drunk spitting your problems and things about each other. You seemed to be holding hands as he walked you to your motel you were currently staying at.

You walked in drunk that you didn't realise he was there with you. When you should the door close. Cole grabs his hands around your waist. You both look at each other passionately not knowing what the alcohol had done to your guts as it flustered.

He pushed his lips against yours brushing them. You move your hands up to his neck as they were moving upwards to his messy, dark hair. You take his coat off and yours. He pushes you on the bed, as you both take your clothes off becoming nudity but just in your bikini and him in his boxers.

You were fully nude under the covers as you both cuddled and kissed. Your fingers colliding falling together asleep.

You wake up to the birds tweeting. Turning to the side Cole was gone. You felt upset. As you put on your clothes and walk into the kitchen grabbing breakfast you see a note on the fridge it read; 'last night was great Y/N/N, hope to see you again soon. Love Cole.' He signed it with a love heart making you heat up.

You then went on your phone stalking him on Instagram and Twitter. After stalking him you followed him. Half an hour later he follows you back. Seeing a message from him read. 'Can we meet up somewhere?'

Should I make a part 2?