𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

"Yu-kun, are you okay now?" Yoichi quickly questioned the moment when he saw me entering our room, he looks surprised also. I can obviously see the look on his face was concerned, he was directly staring at me when I arrived just like the others. I just stared back at him, nodding my head after that and gently touched the wound on my arm where the bandages were being wrapped around it.

I looked around the place, all of my classmates were looking at me while murmuring around into one another. Other girls were glaring upon me, they look so pissed. I can't help it but to gaze down and pursed my lips, bowing my head as well while I'm walking to my seat. Two days earlier when that happens, I was absent for the past two days because I can't literally move my arm, the wound is too deep but gladly it's slowly healing. Also because I was so traumatized, that is the first time I encountered a strigoi attacking me. Krul and Urd took care of me, the Tepes brothers visited me in my room. All of them except Mikaela, up until now, I haven't still seen him and I don't know where he is right now.

I can't deny that it really hurts my feelings, I'm starting to wonder if he's really concerned to me; if he really wants me, if I'm really special to him? I don't know anymore and that expression, the last time I saw him. I mean, what was that? He looked so hopeless that time, I can't even recognize him.

Somebody saw us too, one of the students in the Serafu academy. That student had been observing us that's why I'm now exposed to all of them, the fact that I'm living with the Tepes brothers and the fact that Mikaela and I were always together; they assumed that the two of us already going out. It shocked the hell out of me but Krul said just ignored all of them, I didn't even know who the hell spread the rumors about me.

After our classes, I walked by myself and ignored Yoichi even he was calling my name. I'm sure he'll understand why I'm being like this, for what's happening right now. I'm not in the mood to talk to someone, I gripped my palm and was about to enter the washroom when I felt someone pulled my wrist. I immediately narrowed my eyes on her when I recognized who the hell is she, I held my fists even more because of the sudden anger that I've felt.

"What do you want from me? And what are you doing here, Akane?" I interrogated her as it irritates me because she looks calm like nothing happened, what the hell does she want?

"I wanted to talk to you." Akane replied, I removed her hand that was holding my wrist.

"But I don't want." I sneered and was about to turn around and leave her but she pulled my wrist again in a forceful way, I gasped and glanced up at her. Her strength is different right now, I twitched my eyebrows while looking at her.

"Please Yu." She muttered, I rolled my eyes while laughing sarcasticaly.

"Oh, yeah? Last time I check you just nearly killed me out there! You set this up, from the beginning! I should've listened to Mikaela not to come near you, he's right about you all along. I'm sure you're disappointed when that strigoi didn't kill me because you failed and now you wanna talk? Are you fucking kidding me? What's your plan, by the way, huh? And don't call me Yu, vampire." I said while grinding my palm, she was stunned for a moment when I mentioned the word 'vampire' then spoke.

"Yes, you're right. I'm a vampire but I'm not a strigoi, I'm a moroi! I didn't set this up! I'm a victim too, believe me! I just wanted to help that kid, I didn't know he's a vampire! I came here because I wanted to apologize, I should be the one who nearly got bitten and hurt by that evil creature and not you. It's a coincidence, I didn't mean any of this to happen. Believe me." She explained, the expression of her face changed into a sad look. Her pupils were about to tear apart, she was biting her lower lip while shaking his head.