When You're On Your Period

Kai
"What are you looking at, Porcupine?" You say glaring Kai.
"I was just looking at you! Are you ok?"
"What makes you think I'm not ok?"
"Nothing." Mutters Kai as he starts to walk away.
"Where are you going? Are you leaving me now? I get mad at you one time and you leave me!?"
"What? No! I'm just going to the kitchen! I'm a human! I get hungry!" Kai yells as he storms out of your room.

Kai's POV
What is wrong with (Y/N)? She's so moody! Wait... Nya always had mood changes once a month. Could that happen to (Y/N) too? I know what to do now! I rush to the store and get some ibuprofen, chocolate, and tampons. I come back to find (Y/N) laying on her bed in a ball crying.
"(Y/N) are you ok?" I ask sitting beside her.
"No! I'm not! I yelled at you, and my body hurts, and nothings going right!" (Y/N) starts crying harder and I hand her the bag with her stuff in it.
She looks through it and says, "You did all this for me?"
"Well yeah, why wouldn't I?"
(Y/N) starts crying again and says, "You spent your money on me after I was a jerk to you!"
I sigh and put my arm around her. "I love you."
"I love you too!" She says and kisses me.
She lays her head on my chest and falls asleep. Boy, periods do weird things to girls.

Jay

Jay's POV
I go into (Y/N)'s room to check on her because she hasn't come out of her room all day.
I find her sitting on the floor with her knees drawn to her chest and her room completely dark.
"(Y/N) are you ok? I haven't seen you at all today."
"Yeah, I'm fine." She says and starts crying
I walk over to her and she looks up at me tears still falling down her face. "Is it something I said?" I ask sitting beside her.
"No, I just feel like crying and I don't know why!" I put my arm around her and she starts bawling into my shoulder.
"It's ok (Y/N), let it all out. You can tell me anything."
"I have a splitting headache... a-and I have massive cramps... and I al-always feel like crying."
She starts crying harder and it hits me that she's on her period. Nya was always a jerk when she was on hers and it was miserable for her. I don't want (Y/N) to suffer through that pain as well. I get up, and (Y/N) gets mad, but I rush to the store and get tampons, stuffed animals, chocolate, roses, and ibuprofen. When I return (Y/N) hugs me tightly and cries more. I put her on her bed, hand her the bag with her stuff in it, and crawl in bed with her."
"You're the best boyfriend ever!!" She says eating chocolate, while cuddling with me.

Zane
"Why are you telling me to calm down?" You ask
Zane put his hands up in defense, "I do not understand why you are acting this way. Please do me a favor and calm down."
"I don't see a problem with the way I'm acting."
Zane rubs his temples, "Fine. I am going to the kitchen. Come join me when your attitude is fixed." And with that Zane walks out

Zane's POV
I do not know why (Y/N) is acting this way. I mean, I know her tempers bad, but I do not think it has ever been this bad. I see her storm down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Zane Elijiah Julien! You just don't walk out on me like that! We were in the middle of a conversation!"
"I see your attitude is not any better."
"Are you serious!? That's the only thing you're concerned with right now!"
I walk up, pin her against the fridge, and scan her. It says she is having a monthly menstrual cycle, and that girls have to suffer through it, and might experience mood changes. I immediately let go and she pushes me away.
"I know what is wrong now." I tell her as I get some chocolate out of the fridge, and hand it to her. She quickly scarfs it down and glares at me.
"Let us go lay down  and watch a movie." I say as I carry (Y/N) up to her room.

Cole

Cole's POV
(Y/N) doesn't seem like herself lately. She's snippy with everyone and she hardly ever get snippy. I walk into the kitchen to find (Y/N) with a huge serving of (F/M) and a handful of Lloyd's candy.
"Uh, (Y/N)... you feeling ok."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little hungry."
"A little?" I joke
She glares at me and I knock it off.
"Sorry." I mumble "but are you at least feeling ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Just hungry because I'm on my period."
Ashlynn was always a complete jerk on her period and always in pain. Was
(Y/N) not?
"Uh... if you don't mind me asking... does it... uh... hurt when you're on your... uh... period?"
"It honestly depends on the person. I'm lucky! Mine only lasts 3 days and I never have any cramps. Just always hungry, and a little moody."
"Oh, ok. What do you want for supper tonight?"
"I'm really in the mood for pizza." She says
I run to the nearest (F/P/P) (favorite pizza place) and get (Y/N)'s favorite kind of pizza.
"Hey (Y/N)! I got (F/P)!"
(Y/N) comes rushing in. "Cole are you serious? You didn't have to do that! Thank you! I love you!" She grabs the pizza from me and runs back into the kitchen.
"You spoil her too much." Lloyd says
"I know, but I love her." I say and walk into the kitchen. (Y/N) hands me a plate of pizza and I join her.

Lloyd
"It hurts so bad!" You groan while clutching your stomach and laying on the couch.
"Why does it hurt all of a sudden?" Asks Lloyd kneeling next to you.
"Because apparently the whole world is against women!"
"The world isn't against–"
"Then why does this happen?" You ask glaring at Lloyd
"Why does what happen?"
"See boys are completely oblivious! Maybe if you had to go through this, you'd know and wouldn't complain about me complaining!"
Lloyd rolls his eyes, gets up, and walks upstairs.

Lloyd's POV
I have no clue why (Y/N) is in pain. I wish I could make it stop. Maybe Nya will know, so I walk upstairs to her room.
"Hey Nya! Quick question... (Y/N) is in a lot of pain and is complaining all the time and is a little snippy with me. Do you know why?"
"Lloyd it's probably her time of the month."
"Her time of month?"
"Yeah her period."
"Oh. Well this is awkward.... so what can I do to help her?"
"Well, I'd get her some ibuprofen, cuddle her, and be sure she always feels comfortable."
"Ok thanks Nya!" I say and rush to the store.
We already have ibuprofen at the monastery, so all I have to get is a nice warm blanket and some chocolate.
"(Y/N), guess what I have for you!" I chirp as I flop down on the couch beside her.
"What?" She groans.
I hand her some ibuprofen and the bag of stuff.
"You did this.... for me."
"Yeah."
"Thanks Lloyd!" She says and hugs me.
She cuddles up close to me, puts her head on my chest, and covers up with her new fluffy blanket while she falls asleep.

Well there ya go! Chapter out before Thanksgiving! 🙅 Hope you like it. Sorry if they suck. Wrote most of these at school. Tell me what you think!
    ~NinjagoNinjaLover