Poly!BBS/Mini centered (smut)

A/N: this is gonna be poly!BBS but Mini is gonna be the center of attention.

People: Lui, Nogla, Mini, Vanoss, Delirious, Cartoonz, Moo, Marcel, Wildcat, Brian

Kinks: love for being tickled, Daddy kink, held down by rope, ticklish, pee kink

Mini's pov:

I was walking down the stairs of the home that I share with my boyfriends. Yes I have multiple boyfriends and yes we are all dating.

Got a problem with that!? Well I don't care about your opinion. Your opinion never bothered me anyway.

Anyway, as I went down the stairs I called the names of my boyfriends. When I got no reply, I got worried. It was to quiet in the house.

With 10 grown men living in a house, it's never this quiet. But it's quiet, to quiet. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs when I saw Lui at the basement door.

I smiled wildly like a wild cat. At least one of them were here. I don't like being alone. It brings back bad memories of my past.

I walked up to Lui and smiled at him. Him and I are the smallest of the house. The tallest people in the house is Jon, Cartoons, Nogla, Marcel, and Tyler.

Not to mention they are the dom's. Lui, Evan, Moo, and Brian are switches. Which mean they top and bottom.

I, on the other hand, am a complete and utter sub. I'm not good at being a dom. Plus I'm to ticklish. I'm ticklish everywhere.

Anyway, I saw Lui smirk at me which got me confused. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

I was shocked when he said "Follow me into the basement Mini, we have a surprise for you." I was confused because we rarely use the basement.

If we do then it's for pretty kinky shit. It's were we keep all of our kinky stuff that we don't want people seeing. But trusting him with all my love, I followed him down there.

I had to hold his hand because the more we went down, the darker it got. I gulped at the darkness and squeezed Lui's hand.

But I saw some lighting up ahead and saw the rest of my boyfriends. I smiled widely knowing that I missed them.

But I just got more confused when I saw them smirking. All standing in a line. They were all shirtless with abs showing and black leather pants with black leather boots

Don't get me wrong. I like BDSM. I'm into it. But I just wish I was advanced ahead of time.

With a shakey voice I said "Um guys, w-what's going on?" I looked at Cartoons when he started talking. " Mini Mini Mini. Our sweet and innocent Mini. First, call us daddy then our name. Next, we are gonna show you a amazing time."

"H-how? BDSM?" I blushed in embarrassment when they all chuckled. "Oh baby, that is for another time. Today, we are gonna do one kink that we have not done before." replied Jon with a dark chuckle.

Which did turn me on a little. "W-what is it?" I replied, blushing like a mad man by now.

"Well, out little marshmallow, we are gonna series of things. But we need permission. From you." Nogla replied.

Of course I'm gonna give them permission. I trust them. Maybe to much some times.

" Of course I give my daddies permission" I said smiling at them. Tyler smirked walking up to me and picked me up, throwing me onto a king sized bed we had down here.

Jon literally ripped my clothes off me leaving me naked and blushing more than I was before.

I saw Marcel tie my hands to the headboard while Moo was tying my feet to the bed post of the bed. Leaving my arms and legs spread wide open for my boyfriends.

I started laughing widely when daddy Evan started tickling my left foot. Call me weird but I have a thing for being tickled. It makes me horny and cum for some reason.

I tried wiggling away but didn't get anywhere because I was held down. I had tears in my eyes and couldn't stop laughing.

With my sort of blurry vision I saw all of my sexy lovers smirking at me. Do they like seeing me tied down? Looking helpless and desperately trying to escape.

I laughed harder when daddy Marcel started tickling my other foot. With both if my feet being tickled, it made my boner hard.

I felt my sides being tickled and saw it was daddy Jon and daddy Tyler tickling my sides. 4 people tickling me. Daddy Nogla came and started nuzzling his mini beard into on of the sides of my neck making me laugh harder.

Lui came to the other side of my neck and did the same as daddy Nogla. I was laughing like a mad man by now.

I felt like I was close. Did I mention that all of my lovers like watching me pee? Like it makes them horny for some reason.

But I won't judge. If they like it then they do. A kink is a kink. I suddenly had to pee and cum.

"I-I HAVE TO PEE AND CUM!" I yelled, still laughing widely. "Mm what fantastic news baby. Need help?" Daddy Moo said/ asked. He came over and put pressure on my lower stomach.

Next was daddy Brian. He stuck a lubed up finger in my bum. Fuck all this felt so good. I kept getting closer and closer to cumming and peeling.

Last was daddy Cartoons. He leaned over daddy Nogla and kissed me. I let his tongue enter my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore.

So I let it out. I cummed and pissed. At the same time. All my daddies stepped back to take a look.

There I was, covered in my own cum and piss. Panting and blushing like a mad man.

"What a sexy sight." Daddy Lui said, licking his lips. "Alright alright. Enough sex for today. Our princess needs help. And some good care." Daddy Delirious said.

I swear he is like a mom. Well, protective dad. Cause I'm basically the mom of these boys. They came over to where I was and untied me.

They cleaned me with a cloth then Daddy Marcel helped me get dressed so we can go in the pool.

Of course I couldn't walk. I was to lazy. Plus I liked acting like a baby and dressing like one. I love baby and girly stiff in general.

Daddy Cartoons had to carry me outside. And each boy carried me while we were in the pool.

A/N: I wanted to do different kinks. Kinks that some people don't do. Some people might not like this and that's okay. Remember to request, like, comment or Pm me. Bye!