Youngish

Continuation of 'Dab of Ranch'

VANESSA LYNN

I broke the kiss. After we stared into each others eyes.

"This is wrong" I got up from where I was.

"But you liked it though" He smirked

"Whatever" I fixed my shoes before trying to walk out but he stopped me.

"Nessa" he grabbed my arm.

"Yes?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"I don't care if we're siblings or not but you're just too Damn beautiful"

I blushed and walked back to the Lunchroom seeing Jada going crazy and Joslynn with her Ladeja with her head in her hands and Alexus with her donkey shape face looking ass calm as shiidd.

"Nessa where the hell were you!" Jada and Joslynn said.

"Somewhere, not nothing you guys should worry about" I hugged them for caring.

I tapped Deja on the shoulder and she gave me a big ass hug I fell on the ground.

"Miss me much" I laughed

"I thought you were kidnapped bro"  She fixed her weave.

"Lool I wasn't.. but it looks like the bell rung" I said as tieing up my hair.

After school.

We went up to living room, I still sleep in Lucas room because they didn't fix it yet but tomorrow the workers are going to come in and fix it.

"Why don't we go up to yr room? Because I need to talk to you in private" She bit her nails

"We can't go in my room, the walls are pink and I can't really breath when I'm surrounded my pink"

"Oh okay were do you sleep then?"

"In Lucas room, but don't think nothing dirty because I don't deal with him like that"

"Oh its whatever then"

"Yeah" I said

"Well wanna play a game?" I suggested

"What game?"

"Call the girls over"

"K"

Later . Lucas is there with his 2 friends. With Joslynn and Jada there . Since Alexus donkey shaped face ass couldn't go.

"Let's play truth or dare" Joslynn suggested

"Igh" we all said .

"Okay who Finna go first?" Deja asked.

"Me" Jada said

"Truth or dare Lynn" Jada said.

"Dare" She starched her head

" I dare you to.... uh..... kiss dillyn" She said.

She scrunch up her face " Who dat" She asked

"Him" Lucas pointed at him.

"It's not nice to point" Dillyn said.

"It's not good to suck dick" Lucas added on.

I laughed . "Y'all just do the dare fham" I said.

I peeped Ladeja staring at Lucas and Will.

Tell me why Lucas friends are really ugly but he decent. Dillyn looked bad shape and Will look uneasy.

They did it "K my turn" Joslynn said.

"Ladeja & Lucas go make out in the closet" She laughed

I played along and laughed even though I was feeling a little hurt.

LUCAS COLY 💫💎

I don't like Ladeja like that, I mean she pretty and got body but ion mess with her like that.. I still with my gurl.. even if I kissed Vanessa I mean I was wrong for doing that to Leilani  but everyone makes mistake ya feel but I do got feeling for Vanessa.

We got into the closet. "Look Ladeja you're really pretty and all but I don't like you like that.. plus UK I have a girl"

"Oh okay" She said, I could tell she felt sad and shit . But she likes me but I don't.

We came out . And she said bye to everyone and just left. "I think I gotta go" Blondie said and Curly head agreed

Vanessa sighed and went upstairs. Me , Dillyn and Will played GTA after.

I kinda feel bad for letting Ladeja down like that plus I knew she had a big crush on me😕.

But I got Leilani 😞.

Leilani in the mm.. And Leilani won't play the mean and crazy girlfriend.

Is Lucas wrong for turning down Ladeja like that? 😞 dayum poor her.