Revy X Reader (Black Lagoon)

What's up everybody? This story is requested by alicecantsleep, (0.0)... Wait what?

Anyway, I thank you for the idea and let's see how this one turns out! Revy's a hard character so it might be OCC, but I will try my best to keep the girl in character. 

BTW, this will be a female reader for all you fems, FYI. Soooooo...

Enjoy!!! ;)

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I was born in Russia in 1979, I don't really remember too much about the old country. Except that we were pretty hard up, we lived in Moscow and we were under control of the communist regime. Everything belonged to the Russian government and we suffered pretty much every day. Then one day my father decided it was time to move away. 

Away from Russia.

Through Europe.  

Across the ocean. 

To start a new life... In America. 

Never in my life have I seen anything fantastic as New York city, everything was so modernized. Buildings, cars, and shops was at every corner of the street. It was amazing to see that we were gonna live in such country.  On the other hand, I'd never seen anything filthier or disgusting than our new shithole of an apartment, just near the center of Chinatown and other few Russian Apartments.  

'The American Dream'... It was more like a nightmare. My father started working at the port for the guy who arranged our immigration. It was back-breaking work, and most of the money he made mostly went towards booze. Eventually my parents sent me to school. I had to learn English, and I sure hell wasn't gonna do that in a neighborhood full of Chinese and Russians. 

That's where I met Revy.

Over time, Revy and I got to be best friends. The year was 1995, and we were sixteen at the time. And since we were poor, and there wasn't much work around, we started a little business of our own... 

"Come on, (Y/N) we ain't got all night." She said as I broke into a jewelry store and started throwing in the goods into the bag. 

I did it quickly and quietly as possible, until Revy tapped my shoulders, grabbing my attention. I look back at her as she points at the right side of me to an officer standing at the crosswalk, smoking. 

"Shhh." Revy pulled me. 

"Aww, shit." 

Just fucking great. 

We slowly walked away and turned our backs to the officer, but unfortunately the officer shouted at us to stop. We ran at full speed and Revy stopped at an alleyway and pulled me in with her. We both ran fast as possible until we reached to a gate which was locked. Revy managed to climb over the gate. "Come on, throw me the goods!" Revy yelled, I did what she told to and I tried to climb over as well, but...

"Stop! Or I'll shoot!" The officer shouted. I stopped and cursed myself, "Aww, shit." 

"Alright, lad. Get down and put yer hands behind yer back, and spread yer legs apart." 

I did what he said and he cuffed me from behind and took me away to a nearby police car that just came. Meanwhile Revy stood behind a wall, looking at me with guilt as I get in the car. 

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I'm sorry." She said as she walked away into darkness. 

TimeSkip. 10 years later...