Please Manny?

POV - Tobi (Mainly Texting)

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1140

-Begin Chapter-

Tobi: Hey, can I ask you for a favor?

Manny: Depends, what do you need?

Tobi: Can Harry's little brother Josh come stay with you at your place, just for a couple weeks?

Manny: What the fuck? No bro.

Tobi: Please bro?

I sighed and turned to into the pool house and watched as the guys, minus JJ and Simon who were busy upstairs, having fun, playing in the pool.

I watched as Harry picked up Vik and quickly tossed him in the pool laughing as the small boy waved his arms in the air before splashing down. It wasn't two seconds later before Josh was behind Harry, picking him up and doing the same thing to the blonde, causing him to splash land right next to Vik.

I laughed wildly before I looked back down at my phone to see Manny had replied.

Manny: No Tobi.

I frowned.

Tobi: Why not bro?

Manny: Because he is a fucking 13-year-old kid Tobi.

Tobi: Actually he's 15.

Manny: Same difference.

I moved my phone out of my face and let out a sigh and moved to rub my eyes. I really needed to figure out a way to convince Manny to do this. Right now he was the only person I could think of and trust to take care of Harry's little brother for a short while. Someone tossed around the idea of Deji at breakfast but it was quickly shot down.

Nothing against Deji, but he had been in too many Scarce videos recently, I don't care about how he was calling out YouTube in most of them, just no.

Tobi: Come on Manny!

I tried again, turning to walk in the lush grass of our backyard as I continued texting.

Tobi: You and him could do football videos together. He is pretty decent at it."

Manny: So? Wouldn't that be weird or something anyway because it's Harry's brother?

Tobi: Actually no because what we could do is we do a video, you, me, Harry, and Little Josh together, making it so we basically introduce you guys and then you two can go off and do videos and it wouldn't be weird.

Manny: I don't know...

Manny: Wait, Little Josh?

Tobi: Bro, that gives you and him free permission to rail me and Harry at all times

Tobi: Also, we have two Josh's. It's just less confusing if we call him that.

Manny: True, but then again, I do that anyway. lol

Manny: Oh okay, makes sense.

Tobi: Wow, feeling the love bro."

Manny: I know. Lol. But still, I don't want to be taking care of a kid.

Tobi: He isn't a kid, that's the thing. He is 15, almost 16. I am sure if you just make sure he has food to eat and something to keep him busy, he won't be any bothered to you.

Manny: Oh yes, because that is SUCH a good example of how to be a good host. Where in the fuck would he sleep even? You know I live in a one bedroom flat.