Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I heard the bell rung means someone came in the police station. You must be wondering why am I in the police station, well before you guys jump into conclusions I didn't do something illegal, I'm here because my father is the sheriff of this town, Devil's Throat. Yeah, I know the name is kind of scary but the people here are nice until something happened.

After the death of Scott Ford the killing here are continuous like every fucking day there is another person who has been murdered. We don't know who the suspect is but my father is working his ass off to solve this fucking mystery, but its fucking hard because we only have one evidence, the bite marks. Some said its a wild animal or a demon that killing the people of Devil's Throat so some move to other town so they can make their family safe, I don't blame them family always comes first.

Now back to reality, the person that came in is my best friend since we were in diapers, Dylan O'Brien. He's the heartthrob of this town he's everyone's crush well she's the second the first one is Austin Mahone but in my opinion he's not handsome nor even cute he looks like a fucking dead animal.

"Hey Laur, c'mon we're gonna be late for school."

"Yeah okay, I'm just gonna say goodbye to my father."

I knocked at my father's door and he turned around looking like a drug addict.

"Oh my God, dad you look like a fucking drug addict!"

"Well thank you, what do you want?"

"I just want to say goodbye I need to go to school now." I said while picking up my bag from the sofa.

"Oh okay, stay safe Lauren."

"Yes dad." I hug him then quickly run out of the room and to my jeep.

"What took you so long?" Said Dylan while I open the passenger side of the jeep so he can go in.

"Well my father look like a drug addict so I told him that so he will know what he looks like."

"Seriously?" Dylan said while giving me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Yeah, so shut up and let me drive us to school."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fuck Dylan! You said we are going to be late but we are 15 minutes early!" I said while getting out of the car and fast walk.

"If you don't want to be early well I don't want to be late!"

"UGHHHH!!"

"Cmon Lauren chill and you know Camila will be in here any minute." Dylan said clearly teasing.

I have a crush on Camila freaking Cabello since we we're in third grade she's just so drop dead gorgeous but she's popular while me I'm just a normal kid. She can have any guy that she wants because every guy is wrapped around her finger and I belong to those. Suddenly right on time Camila came walking towards us because well me and Dylan are in front of the metal doors thalt lead you inside the school.

Now she's passing me and I feel really nervous but I have to make a move if I want her to like me.

"Hi Camila you look like you're gonna ignore me." I just bite my lip and nod while watching her get inside the school, I heard Dylan chuckle at what happened. Like seriously! She didint even glance at me she just pass through me!

"Let's just go inside." Dylan said while putting his arm around my shoulder still laughing, I hit his chest but he just laugh harder.