A love against all odds (illegal love, student/teacher )- Completed

CHAPTER 1

I opened my eyes and peered at the clock sitting on my bedside table. It was nearly eight. I rose in a panic. I overslept, and it was my first day of senior school! I went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed. I had to hurry if I didn't want to get punished on my first day at school. As I went running downstairs, I heard my mother shouting to go to eat my breakfast, but there was no time for that. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and ran outside. If only I had a car, I thought, I wouldn't be running like a furious freak. I arrived at school exactly on time.

"Hey, Cas."

The masculine voice came from behind me. I spun around to watch my hot boyfriend looking at me with his sexy smile.
"Overslept huh?" He said grabbing me by the waist, wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah, and it's all your fault," I told him primly." I told you I should go home, but you kept insisting I stay."

He smiled and then put his mouth close to my ear.

"It was worth it, don't you think?" He whispered.

I blushed. Although we had been together for about 4 months, I still felt embarrassed talking to him about these things, and the night before we lost control. He had kissed me hungrily, his hands had run all over my body, caressing me intimately. I could still feel his scent all over me.

"Yes, it was," I admitted.

"Next time it will be even better," he told me teasingly. "Cas, you know how much I want you and I know that you want me too. So why are you so afraid to do it?"

He was talking about sex. Although we were intimate. I still felt I wasn't ready to go that far. I liked Julian. He was gorgeous, but sometimes I wasn't sure if I loved him enough to give him all of myself. I know it might sound stupid but I have always wished my first time to be special and although I was 17, almost 18, I was still a virgin. Probably I was the only one in my class to have not done it yet and this was the reason my previous two boyfriends had left me, but Julian was different. He was patient, at least for now.

"Julian you know that I like you," I said. "It's just I'm not ready yet. Even though yesterday we were close."

"I know Cassidy and I will wait. I don't want to pressure you, but you have to understand that I want to be with you...totally."

This was becoming even more embarrassing than I had thought. Fortunately, the bell rang, saving me from continuing this conversation.

"OKJul, we'll talk about this later. I have to go now, I'm late already."

"What lesson do you have now?" He asked me.

"English and you?"

"Maths, it's a pity as that we don't have a single lesson together. It's not fair," he grumbled.

"I will miss you, but I think it's better this way. How would I concentrate on my lesson when you're near me?" I said with a smile. He grinned.

"Well, you're right. I would be tempted to kiss you and I'm sure the teachers wouldn't be pleased about that." He said brushing his hand on my cheek. Then he pressed me against him and kissed my forehead.

"See you later, Cas. I will be at the canteen. Maybe we can have lunch together."

"Yeah, OK. See you later Jul," I replied walking away.