13

"Do you think it's working?" Lucy nodded as she scooted away from Lauren. "Do you think we should stop? I mean, what if she gets to upset and just stops talking to us?" Lauren nervously played with her fingers while staring at the ground.

  Lucy smiled and put a hand over Lauren's causing Lauren to look back up. "Lauren, she's my best friend. I know how she is, and if she really likes you she won't give up until she has you." Lauren nodded and smiled, leaning over and giving Lucy a hug.

---

  Camila stared at the message; confusion and embarrassment all over her. She quickly typed out message.

  Camila: Haha, sorry. But do you want to hang out sometime?

  Lauren: sure, can Lucy come along?

  Camila: I love her, you know that. But, I wanted it to just be me and you...

  Lauren: oh okay.

---

"Hey." Camila smiled as the girl sat down across from her, grabbing her phone as a ding came from it. Camila felt the feeling of jealously running through her as she watched the blush form on the older girls face.

   Camila sighed and cleared her throat causing Lauren to put her phone down and cross her fingers. Smiling at the girl.

   "Hey, how have you been?" Camila put on a sad face as she drew circles on the table avoiding eye contact.

   "Me and him broke up."

   "Oh, Camz. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Camila mentally sighed when not even a little bit of happiness was in Lauren's voice. She nodded as the waiter came to take their orders.

   "You know, we have a show tonight. You should come by." Camila smiled up at the girl, raising an eyebrow.

   "Really?" Lauren nodded.

   "Okay I'll be there."

---

I don't really have a updating schedule anymore. I'm still trying every Thursday but we moved recently and I'm going to a new school and we still don't have internet so it's kinda hard. I'm just updating whenever I have internet so I'm so sorry :(