proмise

[edited]

Taehyung lacked social skills. It's not that he lacked emotions. No, he doesn't. In fact, he's one of the most sensitive people out there. He just couldn't express himself well. The struggles he faced didn't help his case either. It made him afraid of people as he has seen how cruel they can be. That is until taehyung met him.

For others it was something to brag about, to feel proud about. But not for taehyung.

Walking through the gates, awaits you place where people only see him as their way to achieve their own selfish desire.

It was taehyung's dream to be here. But Now he's come to despises this place. He wanted to be here so desperately. But, little did he know what was waiting for him behind these gates at that time.

Never in his life has he ever thought that he would regret his decisions.

But he does, he really does.

He regrets coming here.

He regrets letting them make him feel worthless.

He regrets calling them friends.

He regrets believing that he could have a chance at happiness.

But mostly he regrets coming letting him convince that he was worth it. That he meant something more to him.

He was taehyung's savior. His bestfriend. His other half.

His love.

Absorbed in his own thoughts he didn't even realize when his feet carried him under the old tree that he once called their own.

Soft breeze caressed his face as he closed his eyes, breathing in the fresh aie, calming his chaotic mind.

Why did you leave me? Why? Was I not enough? Did I not-

"Tae?"

It was nearly a whisper. Taehyung turned to see the person calling his name. He wasn't shocked. It happened to him countless times.

His voice seemed to be around him all the time.

He isn't real, taehyung! Get a grip! Taehyung chanted in his mind.

Was this another play of his mind? Was he imagining this again?

Taehyung was afraid to move. He was afraid that this feeling of him will fade if he even moved.

He held his breath. Waiting for the moment to pass by as it always did.

Suddenly a hand caressed the side of his face. He could feel the gentle touch. It felt way to familiar.

Tears started to form in his eyes.

A soft chuckle.

Taehyung's head turned around so hard that his neck almost fell off.

He's here. He's right here. In front of me.

He's back.

"You came back..." It was nearly a whisper on taehyung's part.

"I did"

"Will you leave me again?..." Taehyung's voice was shaky, tears running down his face.

"Never again, love, never again."

And Jeon Jungkook kept his promise.

~~~

How was it?😆

Thank you for reading. And please, please, please comment. Your feedbacks mean a lot this smol bean. It keeps me motivated to keep writing.😆

🙏All hail TaeKook/VKook.🙏

*dabs out*