Chapter Thirty-four

A pain below woke me up from my sleep. I looked to my side and smiled, noticing Marcus was still in bed, cuddling me.

Last night's date was perfect and our sex took it to a whole new level. Some people regret losing their virginity almost instantly, that definitely wasn't me. I loved every second of it, pain and pleasure, and would lose it to this man a millions times over.

I was in awe of how gentle and caring Marcus was last night. My feelings only grew fonder of him. I placed a small kiss on his cheek before hopping out of bed and making my way to the bathroom.

I desperately needed to clean up and no better way than to have a warm bath.

I was still in pain, the feeling of being ripped apart. Marcus was massive, it would be no surprise if he did damage.

I sat in the bathtub, soaking in the warmth, for what felt like hours. My fingers and toes had shriveled into an old prune.

My phone blared to life next to the bed. I quickly jumped out and wrapped a towel around my body, racing out of the bathroom and towards my phone. Without looking at the caller ID, i quickly answered to hush the loud ringtone.

"Hello?"

A hand wrapped around my waist as I was brought into a warm chest.

"Kylie" an evil voice greeted through the phone.

My heart stopped beating, as anxiety took over.

"Cat caught your tongue darling".

Tears began to blur my vision. "W-what do you want?"

"I have a very beautiful 16 year old -- legal age too" muffled noises cracked through the speaker. "Say hello to your big sister"

"H-hello -- Ky?" My little sister spoke between sobs.

"Melly!" I screamed through the phone.

"Go back to your chair while I finish talking to your sister -- NOW!" He scolded through the phone.

"Well, well Ky. Looks like the ball is in my court now. Meet me at our old house at 9pm and I will trade, you for your sister -- any sign of the authorities and I'll shoot her brains out" he warned.

Sobs wracked my body, I couldn't let my sister come inbetween.

"Y-yes I'll be there".

Marcus turned me around to face him, looking at me questionly.

Mouthing "who is on the phone?"

I quickly hung up the phone and collapsed onto the floor.

This couldn't be happening.

Arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me onto the bed.

"Who was that?"

"J-jacob -- he has my sister"

"What?!" Fury lacing Marcus's words.

"He wants a clean trade tonight at 9pm, I have to do it" I sobbed out. "He will hurt her or worse if I don't meet him"

"We have to call the authorities now Ky"

"I can't Marcus -- it's over.. any sign of enforcement and she is dead".

A silence engulfed the room as Marcus was deep in thought.

"I have a plan Ky -- stay here. I'll be back in the hour".

I watched Marcus retreat out of the room in a rush. I don't know what he had in mind though if all fails, I will hand myself in to keep my family from harms way.

I paced the room for what felt like hours, when infact only an hour had passed. Marcus should be back soon. I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt, glancing at the clock every passing minute.

I looked to the door as voices filled the suite. Marcus had arrived back, two large men at tow, radiating power.

"Kylie, this is Bryan, leader of west end and Jonathon, second in charge" he introduced, gesturing between the two large men.

"N-nice to meet you both"

"We hear one of our rookies are giving you a hard time. Marcus is a dear friend of ours, he has explained all the details and we owe him a favor". Bryan spoke.

"T-thankyou" I sobbed.

"We will run you through the plan. Jacob has alot of outsiders occupying the house at the moment. To be safe, we want your sister out of the house before we make our move. You will do the trade and wait patiently for our arrival".

"But why can't we just go now and pick her up?"

"Patience dear -- we don't know much about these outsiders" he paused. "Try to get some rest, you will need all the energy you can muster. You will head off tonight to meet Jacob and it will all be over before you know it".

I nodded my head in agreement.

Both men had left and the clock slowed down. I couldn't close my eyes, stress becoming overbearing.

"Ky? Come here sweetie".

I wrapped my arms around Marcus, sobs making their appearance.

"Why me? When everythings looking up, he has to rip it all away".

"We will fix this Ky, you won't have to worry about him after tonight" He cooed.

I sprawled out onto the couch, wrapped in Marcus's arms, soaking in his warmth and energy.

"I love you" i heard escape Marcus's lips before dozing off into darkness.

I love you too Marcus. I thought to myself.