Why Can't We Be Friends?

Jacey POV

"Jacey do want me to wait for you?" Tony asks while leaning against Zack's car, I shake my head no, "No, I'm fine, he's probably getting some things for me to do for tutoring." He nods his head, "Okay, well, I'm going go ahead and leave then, bye." He gets in his car and drives off.

I look at my phone, "It's been ten whole minutes since school ended." I lean against his car and start playing games on my phone.

An hour later

Zack POV

Me and Nicole are just finishing having sex, "Baby that was so good." She kiss my lips and I kiss her back, she pulls away, "Okay, now let's go and see if she's still waiting for you." I don't know why Nicole wants to upset Jacey so bad, but I really don't care.

We get to my car and Jacey has dry tears on her face and a angry look on her face, "Sorry Jacey, me and Zack were just talking and we lost track of time." Nicole shows her a triumphant smirk on her face, Jacey scrunches up her face at us.

"Okay Babe, I'll text you when I get home." She kiss me one last time and then walks off to her car.

I unlock the car and Jacey gets in and stares out the window. It stays quiet between us for five minutes, "Can you take a shower before we start today?" I look at her and she is still staring out the window.

"Why?" I know why, I just want to see what she would say. "What do you mean why? You literally just had sex! And I don't want you touching me or even tutoring me smelling like that either."

We get to my house and nobody is home, "Where is everybody?" She is looking around, "My mom and dad are probably still at work and West is probably with one of them." We head upstairs, she gets on my bed and start pulling her books out.

"Alright let's get star-" she holds her hand up, "No, you are going to take a shower and then we can get started." I slowly walk to her and she moves across the bed.

"Don't even think about it. Don't touch me, get away Zack! No, stop!" I pull her by her ankles and jump on top of her.

"Ew! Zack why would you do this?! Get off me!" She tries to move but she couldn't, I start laughing so hard. I don't care if she is to gets upset or not. "Stop being a baby all the time, don't act like I didn't see those dry tear stains on your face earlier."

She stops moving from under me and look at me, "I wasn't crying earlier." I scoff at her for trying to lie, "Let me guess you were crying, because your crush was having sex with someone else. Or you were upset because you had to wait for me to be done." Her eyes grow wide and tears start forming, "It was both, wasn't it?"

I start laughing at her, "Get off of me please." She replies back in a quiet voice, I get off her with a chuckle. "I'll be out of the shower in a few minutes, you can do whatever until I come back." She stays laying down in the position I left her in with her back facing me.

I jump in the shower and do a quick wash, "Why do I always forget my clothes?" I ask myself as I'm getting out of the shower and as I'm about to open the door to get some clothes I overhear Jacey on the phone with someone.

"I just needed someone to cheer me up... Nothing just started feeling bad." I walk in there with nothing but my towel on, she doesn't hear or sees me, "Who is that?" She jumps when she hears my voice, without turning to look at me she answers me, "Its David."

"I'll call you later David... We're about to start studying... Okay bye." She turns around and see that I am in nothing but my towel, "What the hell Zack?! Put some clothes on!" I start to drop my towel and change right in the middle of my room, she turns away quickly, "What did David want?" I know why she called him, but yet I still ask.