Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

"So Dylan, prom will be in 3 months. Have you ask anyone?"I said while taking a bite of my sandwich because its lunch time and in a few hours its the end of the class!

"How bout you, have you ask anymore specially Camila?" He said teasing again.

"Hahaha very funny Dyl." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"Seriously man, its been what 6 years and we are now sophomores you have been crushing on her since 3rd grade just tell her you like her!"

"Do you think that's so easy man." I said while putting my food down and turning around so I'm facing Camila she is with her friends and her boyfriend, Austin Mahone.

"I don't even know if she also likes girls and for the sake of Christ she has a freaking boyfriend!"

"But have you thought of doing it maybe not right now but in the future?" I thought for a moment, have I? I don't know because I'm scared of what is her reaction gonna be, if she also feel the same or not.

"No I haven't until now but one day I promised I will tell her my feelings for her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm heading towards Dylan's house because I heard that some people have seen a dead body in the forest and I want to see it so I'm going to Dylan so he can come with me.

When I finally arrived I saw that all the lights are off and I don't want to disturb Claudia, Dylan's mom. I climb the tree that is in front of Dylan's room window. I check if the window is open and it is so I sneak in, god its so dark in here! I walk towards Dylan's bed and tried to wake him up.

"Dylan" I said while shaking him a little.

"Dylan" I tried again but I shook him a little harder but still no response so I decided to do plan B.I pinched his nose so he can't breathe and it works he's awake now!

"What the fuck man!" Dylan said while turning his bedside lamp on and sitting up.

"I'm sorry but you can't wake up so I had to do the plan B." I said while shrugging.

"Why the hell are you even here?! Its only 11pm!"

"Oh yeah, I heard dad talking with someone on his phone-"

"So? What are we gonna do about that?! He's talking with someone now what?!"

"Dude let me finish first. So I heard him talking with somebody and I heard that they found a body on the forest."

"Body? As in a dead body?"

"No! Body of Elvis Presley! Yes a fucking dead body you idiot." I said throwing my arms up.

"So they found a dead body that didn't explain why you are here in a very late time."

"Well I need you to come with me so we can see it." He gives me a 'are you out of your mind' look.

"Yes I know its ridiculous but I just want to help my father in solving this crime. I can see how he's so tired, so please just help me to help my father."

"Ugh fine, just let me change first." A big smile form on my face while he gets up and change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lauren are you sure you know where it is?"

"Yeah I am so shut up and help me find it." We have been roaming around the forest for half an hour now and actually I don't really know where it is.

"Fine, I don't really know where it is when I heard that they found a dead body in the forest I quickly drove to your place."

"LAUREN!"

"I'm sorry okay. You now let's just sit and rest my feet is killing me." We go to a nearest log and take a sit while I'm trying to find something from my bag.

"Umm Laur, what the heck are you doing?"

"Finding something duhh."

"Yeah I know that but what?" Suddenly I finally found the thing I'm looking for.

"Uhh Lauren what's that?"

"Alcohol duh"

"I know its alcohol but why did you bring alcohol and where did you get that?"

"From my father's collection of alcohols and I just thought that it would be fun." I said while successfully opening the glass.

"Hey want some?" I ask him and he said sure so I hand him a shot then we drink another then another then another until the glass is empty and we're drunk.

"Girls, girls, girls they are hard to understand sometimes but they are easy to love." I said while staring at the stars in the dark beautiful sky.

"You know you're a girl right?"

"Yes I know I'm a girl! But I'm not like any girls you know that, right?"

"Of course"

"But you know what's my type?"

"No"

"Well *hiccup* I'm gonna tell you *hiccup*. I like girls that has wavy long brown hair, deep chocolate eyes that you can see your soul in it and 5"2 tall."

"Like Camila?"

"Yeah, oh right she have what I like and my heart,Camila Cabello." I look again up the sky but now Camila is in my mind.