14

Unedited

Madison's pov

"Owe"I whine getting a toy thrown at my head.

Eden lets out a giggle bouncing in her jumper and I smile seeing as her giggle is so freaking adorable.

She's officially 6 months old now and she's so happy all the time.

It makes me feel depressed because I can't be as happy as her lol.

Me and Damien had to move out and get our own little house because the guys being loud was too much for Eden.

It's nice and cozy which I love much better than the gangs house.

It has a big backyard for Eden to play in and a little more behind is a small river.

Right now Damien is sleeping since he had to work late.

*eye roll*

"Okay baby girl I need to make you some food"I say walking into the kitchen.

It's combined with the kitchen so I am keep an eye on her while I'm cooking.

I grab the baby food recipe and make her some mushed up sweet potatoes.

She seems to like them so I'll just make it so I don't have to put up a fight with her.

I plug in the blender and jump when I feel arms snake around my waist.

"Good afternoon"I giggle making Damien grumble into my shoulder.

I press the button making Damien cringe.

I laugh and it's soon finished.

I sit her in her high chair and grab a baby spoon.

"I have to go and visit your mother today,are you coming"he asks making me cringe.

"She's still alive!"I ask

I thought he killed her already.

"Yes I told you I was going to make it a long and painfully death"he says making me shake my head.

Eden slaps her hands on the table and makes little noises.

Damien smiles and kisses her head taking the food and spoon away from me and turns her chair towards him.

"I have to watch Eden anyway,I can't exactly leave her alone"I say

"Alec and Greg would love to see her"he laughs making me smile.

They adopted a five year old boy because they found him hidden in a dumpster and they didn't want to leave him alone.

And Alec's surrogate is pregnant so they will have a baby in 9 months.

"Fine"I say taking the empty bowl and spoon from him and placing it in the sink to be washed.

I then pick up Eden and take her into her bedroom picking out a cute little dress for her to wear.