Chapter 1

I know it's not long. Sorry. Enjoy!

Lia's POV

One normal day I was at home watching Tv. I were really bored. I decided to call my friend Melissa, so I can ask her to hang out. I picked up my phone and dialled her number.

She picked up at the 2nd ring. "Hello" she responded.

"Hey Melissa! How are you?" "Good! You?"

"Fine, just bored. Wanna go somewhere?" "Sure, where?"

"Umm, how about the shopping mall ?" "Sounds fun!"

"Lol, okay see ya at 3." "Okay bye."

I hung up my phone after. Since it was only 12 I decided to ask my mom to make pasta for me.

"Mom can you make pasta for me?" I shouted from the living room. "Lia can't you make it yourself?"

"Please?" "Fine!"

"Thanks mom" I shouted back ending the conversation.

Until then I just stayed on the couch, ate chips and watched Tv.

"Lia the pasta is ready" mom shouted.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen and got my plate of pasta. I had to admit it. It looked delicious. I started eating it and once I was done eating it, I washed the dishes. I looked at the time; 2:30. I hurried up stairs and got ready.

--

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a black shiny T-Shirt and red skinny jeans. Right on cue my door bell ringed. I went downstairs and opened the door and saw Melissa.

"Giiirl you look beau-ti-fuuuul!" I said.

"I know lol"

I laughed and my mom came.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Mom, we're just going to the shopping mall"

"Ok, but don't stay out late and be safe"

"Ok mom love you!"

We both left.

"Excited?" Melissa asked

"Yaaa" I replied.

We both entered the shopping center. Everybody was having fun. I went into different shops. Melissa wasn't here because right after entering she went to find her boyfriend; Jason. Melissa had a crush on him it's been one year and finally by the end of the semester she finally confessed her love for him and he accepted her. Now they are dating. I am so happy for her that she is finally happy I hated seeing her sad. She always saw Jason hugging girls and it broke her heart. Now I am happy. Now it's just me and my heart. I was supposed to meet Melissa at the food court in fifteen minutes.

"Excuse me?" asked a employer.

"Yes?"

"Do you need any help?"

"No thanks!" I smiled and went out of the store. I reached the other side of the shopping center and saw Melissa standing there with Jason. I walked towards them. Melissa smiled when she saw me.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Lia" said Jason.

"Now let's go eat!" Melissa said.

We all ordered from Burger King and once we got our food, we went to sit and we guys chatted and ate at the same time.

Once we guys were done. Melissa had to go to the bathroom and Jason went with her. I hadn't thrown my food away yet so I went and while walking I bumped into someone. Someone quite attractive I could say. He had green/brown eyes. I could say they were hazel. The perfect skin and pink plump lips, that I could kiss a hundred times.

What the hell stupid brain?

"Um, hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh...um...s-sorry. I just zoned out" I stammered.

"Ya whatever. Just watch where you're going next time"

"Rude!" I replied and pushed past him.

How can he be so handsome and mean at the same time you thought to yourself.

(To be continued.....)

Feedback pls :) x