Chapter 8

Taken away...

I love DBZ and this picture, XD lol i just can't...!!

Rain's pov.
We got out of the hospital and got into the car, well... Johnny helped me get inside the car, then he got in himself. "How are we gonna tell your dad Johnny?" I asked. "I don't know.... He'll be mad, but i'm sure he'll help us" He answered. He started the car and we drove to the jail. Again, he helped me getting out of the car and locked it.

*Timeskip*
I sat next to Johnny as i grabbed on the sheet of my dress nervously. I saw that Johnny's nervous too. "Hello you two!" I heard his dad greeting us. He took his seat. "So how's it going? Have you two allready made children yet" He smirked as our faces turned red. "H-how did you know?!" Johnny said as his dad became shocked. "I was just kidding- wait.... Are you...." he looked at me as i nervously looked down. Johnny's dad then sighed and burried his hands in his face "I.... Don't know what to say right now...." He trailed off. I still looked down as i felt guilty. "I.... We're so sorry.... If we should have known this... Nothing would have happen...." I said as i had tears in my eyes. "Are you mad at us?" Johnny asked. "I am.... How-how old are you guys, 16? 17? 18? You two are still teenagers, it's too early to begin a family. You haven't even gotten married! I...." Johnny's dad trailed off and then sighed. I bit my lip. "Can i ask you something, Johnny?" He asked. "Sure dad, what is it?" "Do you truly love Rain? Even if she's pregnant unexpectedly?" He asked as i looked at his dad with wide eyes, i then looked at Johnny. He looked back at me and squeezed my hand to comfort me "I do love her, even if we're in this situation. It's also my fault, i will stay by her side and do my best to take care of her and our child" he confessed while looking at me. He called the baby ours.... His eyes showed nothing but love and honesty. I blushed at the way he looked at me as my shyness took over me, i let my hair fall in front of my face. I squeezed his hand back as Johnny's dad chuckled. I guess he allready saw it in my eyes how much i loved him back and how much cared for him, so he did'nt ask anything else. "Now this is what i call true love, Raina, have you called your family about this?" His dad asked as i looked at him "N-no, i don't want to. If i do, they'll be mad at me.... I just.... don't know how to figure this out..." i answered. "We will solve this together, Rain. But we have to tell them soon." Johnny said. "I-i know-" "ATTENTION PRISONERS! YOUR TIME IS UP! PLEASE LEAVE THIS ROOM" i was cut off by a police agent as Johnny's dad sighed and stood up. "We'll solve this problem, for now, take care of yourselves." "We will, bye dad!"
*Timeskip to..... PANCAKEZ*
We drove to my house as we stopped when we arrived. I held Johnny's arm "Johnny.... Can you.... Stay with me?" I said as i looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled "I was about to say that i was gonna stay, you think i would leave a pregnant woman i love alone?" He said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and smiled. He got out of the car and opened the door for me, as allways, helping me get out. He locked the car and walked over to my hut as i looked at the sea. It was so beautiful at night... The sea was so calm and reflected the stars and the moon above. I don't know if it was me, but there was something off with the water.... it was'nt so deep anymore like it used to be... I shook my head. Naaah, probably cause i was pregnant, i worry too much. 
*Timeskip to unicorns! :3*
I woke up at a noise from outside.. I turned to Johnny, who was still sleeping with his arms around me protectively. I carefully got out of his arms so i won't wake him up, i looked at him and kissed his cheek. I stood up and got outside. The water still was'nt deep, i looked around to find where it came from, until a black creature slowly came out of the water. I backed away slowly in fear. It looked at me and then attacked me. It took me in its giant hand as i screamed, and let it take me away from the land. The only thing i saw was Johnny and blacked out.....

Cliffhangerrrrrr!! Hehe~ I'm so evil >:D
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee--