• 3 •

I just remembered how in Costco the other day, I said sorry to this guy and he said it's ok AND FLIPPED HIS HAIR LIKE JUSTIN BEINER. I cant- I can remember seeing it out of the corner of my eye. It was so funny 💀

Nekoma High~ your pov ~

Nekoma High
~ your pov ~

Eventually, it was time for my gym period of the day. I make my way to the girls locker room and change into my uniform, making my way into the gym afterwards.

For someone as anxious as me, gym had to have been the worst class. I hated having to run around and play all these exhausting sports, being relied on by my teammates who knew how non athletic I was. Knowing this, I was often picked last for team events- which, of course, made me feel worse.

Slowly, I take my place in the line of girls. Given how we weren't outside, we could only be playing another sport instead of running. I couldn't decide which was worse...

The coach steps in and begins to explain what activities we'd be doing for todays class.

"Good morning girls. Today we will be combining with the boys' groups to play a game of volleyball." The female coach tells us. I heard some of the girls squealing, causing the woman to sigh a bit. The school was popular for their volleyball team, it was to be expected.

This meant that picked captains would pick non-captains to join their team. This also meant...I'd be one of the last to get picked. How embarrassing.

Sigh

"Ahh I cant wait to see Tetsu playing...," you hear one girl sigh.

"You'll be watching but I'll be playing with him~"another girl adds and the small group begins to laugh. It took you a second to realize how they were talking about Kuroo and calling him by his first name- or a nickname?

The boys soon step into the gym with their coach and form a lines much like the girls as they wait for further instruction. "Ok! Everyone group together so we can start forming our teams for the game." The boys make their way to our side, spreading out and talking amongst themselves. I awkwardly stood somewhere myself in the middle, nervously waiting for everyone to be chosen.

Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to jump. It was Tetsur- Kuroo.

"Hey, (L/n)-san. How are you doing?" He asks me.

"I'm...doing fine, thanks for asking...," I reply and rub my shoulder out of embarrassment. What would it be like to call him by his first name...?

The only good thing about gym was that I could sometimes admire Kuroo from afar, watch how well he worked with his team. That was also the worse part...he must've seen me running up and down the court like a headless chicken. Embarrassing...!!

However....it was pretty nice to talk to someone in this class for once. It helped distract me from the incoming doom of team sports 😨

"Do you play volleyball? I'm really excited to play todayyyy." He asks happily. It was as if the male didn't play the sport everyday- how could he be so excited for a gym class version?