Chapter 21

"Hey [Name]. Let's play a game." He says under his mask. I shuffle away, closer to the real Jack.
"Masky! W-what were you doing?!" I cry as my body still trembles. Masky just chuckles, taking his sleeve and wiping down his mask. The blue and black oozy paint is removed, revealing a clean white mask. He takes a couple of steps towards me.
"I want to play Hide and Seek.. You hide, ill seek."  His voice sounded threatening and menacing. I stumble to my feet, hugging myself. I turn to Jack and he faces me.
"[Name] run and go hide. Now." He demands. My eyes widen and I'm taken aback by his words.
"W-what?" I tilt my shaking head at him.  Masky starts to count down.
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ready or not. Here I come." His voice started off normal but became much lower and demonic as he counted down. Once he finished, his voice was completely different. It was low, deep and horrifying. It was the type of voice you could image the devil having.
"Run. NOW!" Jack shouts. I cower in fear and run out of the dining room, through the kitchen and down he hall.

Eyeless Jacks POV
I stare at Masky as he starts to slowly walk forward. Chuckling.
"What are you playing at Masky?!" I scowl. My stare glued on him.
"Well.. let's take a look at this situation." He says. Stopping next to me, turning to face me. I see his mask move slightly as he grins underneath it.
"I'm on a hunt for her location." He chuckles. With that, he exits the room. Walking quickly down the hallway.

Readers POV
I run as quickly as my legs will go. Turning left and heading up the straight, running through a door. The door takes me into another hallway, I turn left again and up the stairs through another door. This happens two or three times before I realise I was running around on a loop.
"GAH! What's going on!" I yell in frustration and fear. My heart drops in my stomach when I hear a voice behind me.
"It's the house. When humans like you step within the walls. It knows when you're scared, when you're full of fear. It will manipulate you." His force echoes down the hall around my ears. His laugh grows as he walks towards me. I turn and run, this time running to the right. Luckily, I was no longer in a loop. I look down the hall and see a door. It was one of those closest where the door looks like window blinds. The wood had gaps. Small gaps like shutters. I run towards it and open in. Hiding inside it, locking the door. I breath heavy but suddenly cover my mouth and nose with my hand when I hear Maskys footsteps and voice grow near.
"Come out come out. I know where you are.." He says in a slow, menacing voice.
"You're pounding so loud. With the beat of your heart." He states. My body goes into panic mode as my heart rate increases and my body starts to sweat. If he hears my heart beat, I'm screwed!
"It gave you away, right from the start!" He hollers, continuing to walk at a slow pace. Only to panic me more.
His footsteps drew closer until they finally come into view. Stopping and turning to face the door I was hiding behind.
"So come out come out. I know where you are." He whispers. I shake and my body trembles as I watch his hand reach out to the door handle. He grabs it trying to open it. The rattle rings through my ears. I look around for somewhere to hide. This room was a closet, full of towels and cleaning products. Luckily. A  space under a low shelf was big enough for me to fit under. I grab some towels, stuffing myself in the space, covering my body with the towels in the hope to hide my figure.
As soon as I was finished hiding, the door swung open. Masky stepped inside. I left a small gap for me to peek through the towels. I watched as he turned to face where I was hiding. I gasped as he reaches his hand down to where I was. I slam my eyes shut, preparing for him to find me but I open them to the sound of someone being hit and falling to the floor. I look out through the gap to see Masky on the ground, unconscious. Over his body stood Jack. Holding onto  Maskys crowbar.
I remain hidden until Jack calls me out.
"You picked a pretty shit hiding place. You can come out now." He states. Taking a step out of the room. I push away the towels and crawl out from under the shelf. Stepping over Maskys unconscious form. I exit the room and wraps my arms around Jacks waist. He seemed stunned by my movements. Hanging his arms awkwardly by his side.
"Thank you Jack! I was so scared! I thought he was going to find me! What would of happened if he found me?" I ask, nuzzling my head against his chest. I feel him lean away slightly.
"He would have killed you." He says bluntly. I stop nuzzling. My body freezes as my eyes widen. My grip on Jacks clothes tighten as my eyes fill with water as my emotions take over. I start to sob. Crying into Jacks chest. I feel and hear him sigh, placing his hands in my shoulders, pushing me away. I wipe my tears off my face and look up at Jack's mask.
"You're safe now. Stop crying. I'll remove Masky from the closet. You tidy up the towels you made such a mess off." I raise a brown, turning my head to face the room - closet. Jack was right, I did make a mess. There was towels scattered across the floor. They needed to be folded and put away. I sigh and turn to Jack, nodding. He removes his hands from my shoulders, walking over to Masky, taking hold of his ankle and dragging him away. I watch as he disappears down the hall. Once he was out of sight, I turn to face the messy closet. Right.. let's get this over with..
--------------------
[A/N: who noticed song lyrics within this chapter??!!! ;D
If you want to listen, the song is: Hide and Seek - Jonny T.  Masky tribute!!!