The Abyss (Under Editing)

Nick's POV

He turned to look at it, but all he managed to see was the all-encompassing void
I felt a presence next to me. I turned to look at it, but I might as well have not even bothered. The blackness was so complete that I couldn't even tell that my face had changed directions. So I kept walking.

After a while, the numbness that I felt shifted a little, letting me feel the soft surface below me and the tips of my fingers, which were tingling with heat. I could also feel the body next to me a tiny bit stronger, sparkling like a firecracker, full of energy.

Two more figures were revealed to me, one of whom radiated a feeling that almost made me laugh, and the other who was angry and salty (Try to guess who. Lol) about something that had happened in it's past. It was still too dark to see them. Finally, swinging my head around, I felt the final presence. Calm and shyness radiated off of it, like it had only wanted to be noticed now.

The funny one and the salty one stopped walking. The blackness seemed to never end, so what was even the point of going onward-- their motion seemed to say. The sparking energy, the first one I had sensed, seemed confused. It wanted to keep exploring, to keep going, to find the Outside. The calm one seemed to agree, following the spark away from us. I rushed to keep up. The two others didn't. Their presences faded in my mind so quickly, I wondered if I had just imagined them in the first place.

The spark sped up, like it had seen something in the black abyss ahead. Then it stopped. Looking up, I saw a tiny light. It wasn't much, just a speck of white glow that gave a little change to the darkness. I started to run, warmth and feeling flooding into my system as I got closer, making me stumble at the sudden change. The sparky presence was right behind me, or was she in front of me? I was able to tell it was female now. In my rush to get to the light, I had forgotten about the calm one, and reaching out with my mind, I still couldn't find him. The light was right in front of me now. The orb was still as small as it had been, but it emitted a powerful glow that illuminated my hands, which shone a reddish hue.

The sparky girl shot ahead of me, faster than anything I'd seen before. I caught a glimpse of red hair with a huge gray bow before she hit the orb and disappeared in a flash of light. I tried to slow down, but the orb kept pulling me, propelling my legs on their own accord, faster and faster. I reached my arm out and touched the orb, slamming into it at the same time.

The air around me became suffocating, smelling like dust and smoke.

My body lost all feeling, making it impossible to escape.

A shock of pain shot through my side.

Light filled my vision.

And I fell.

This is my first story that I've written, so hopefully you guys like it. Tell me if any of you want to see more! SIKE! I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN HALF OF THE STORY SO YOU'RE GETTING IT NO MATTER WHAT!! YAYYYYYYYYY! Have a sweet tweet day!! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!