Blissful eye's and Bite

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY FANG LOVING FANS! :)

Hey everyone this is gonna be a little different.. this is a new side story thingy kinda? its like whit and brit but its with Johnny! :D its not a boyxboy btw :P

I hope you enjoy this :) Also please read the authors note at the end :)

 Its also probably best that you read this because it does have stuff to do with the main story ^.^

but i promise you'll enjoy it anyway :)

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Like,

Share,

And most importantly... ENJOY! :D

Chapter Thirty two.

Blissful eye's and Bite.

Johnny's P.o.v.

   I awoke to hearing chain's dragging against the floor's, but I didn't open my eye's afraid to as what I might see.

"I know you're awake Wolf" I heard a sarcastic female voice say, but it sounded more like she was taunting me.

 I cracked a eye open, and I groaned as soon as a slightly too bright light filled my vision, Even though it wasn't very bright.

"Where am I?" I questioned not looking over to her as I asked, Running a hand through my hair only to notice there was a old cuff with a chain was strapped against both of my hand's, They were long enough for me to get around the whole room though, which I also noticed was not a room but a large prison cell.

"Your in Prison" She said dully, I looked over to where her voice was coming from only to see her huddled up in a corner covered in shadow's.

"Don't you remember? You tried to 'Rescue me'" She added sarcastically, And suddenly I flashbacked to yesterday.

Flashback!

 I growled viciously as I stormed out of the Dracula's castle where the love of my life was trapped, but apparently she wished to stay with that Demon!