25

"Me?What did I do to you?Did I..get you pregnant?" He looked at me from head to toe.This amnesiac Jungkook is weird.I laughed at his statement and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"You...are really funny,Jungkookie."

"Yah!My cheeks hurt." He slapped my hands away and rubbed his cheeks.

"Tell me.What did I do to you to make you marry me?" He demanded.

"You challenged me,Jungkook and as someone who doesn't like being challenged I accept it and marry you." I explained it short.

"Wow..interesting." He nodded his head and looked away.

"Okay,come on.Let's eat." I took a sit next to him and used the chopsticks to pick the chicken.Jungkook turned his head to me and opened his mouth.

"Aa.." I put the chicken into his mouth and he ate it joyfully.

"It's really delicious.I want more." Cute.I took another piece for him and he thought I was going to give it to him but no.

"Jiminnie,here." I fed Jimin and he munched it with his eyes smile.

"Yah!That's mine.Why did you give it to him?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Jungkook,it's just a piece of chicken.You still have a lot here."
"Ah,whatever.Come on,give it to me.I'm hungry." He is getting on my nerves seriously but I have to be patient.I continued feeding this hungry bunny until he finally gave up eating.Jimin left us earlier because he has a dance practice at his studio.

"I'm full.I want to drink." He commanded.

"Why are you treating me like I'm your maid here?Huh." I complained but still I get him his drink.

"Oh?Are you really my wife?" He asked me back.

"Jeon Jungkook,this is the second time I'm saying this to you...I'm your wife.Your official wife." I gritted my teeth because he is reaching my patience limit.One more question from him,I'll really explode.

"Okay,I know you're my wife.Then,why do you have to compare yourself with a maid? I know I probably sound bossy but your husband here is sick and as a wife,your responsibility is to take care of your husband.Am I right?" He looked at me with a serious face.He has the point there.I shouldn't complain because like what he said it's my responsibility as his wife.

"Soyeon?" He called me since I was spacing out.

"Yes?"

"Did you hear what I said just now?"

"Yes.I'm sorry."

"Come here." He gestured me to come to him and I did as what he said.He grabbed my right hand and told me to sit down.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry if I was being hard on you just now.I didn't mean to hurt you but..I want you to be better,okay?" He caressed my hand with his thumb and pecked the back of my hand.

"Don't be sad.Come on,let me see you smile." He showed his bunny teeth which makes me chuckle and a smile was plastered on my face.

"Thank you,Jungkook.I promise I'll be a better wife for you." I pecked his forehead and messed his hair.

"I promise to be a better man for you.Although,now..I lose some of our memories together."

"It's okay,Jungkook.Instead of remembering the old memories,why don't we make a new one?What do you think?"

"But..I want to know how we were before." He pouted.

"Aha..If I were to tell you about our memories before,it'll not even finish in one day.We can even write two books just for us." I said jokingly which made him chuckle.