||Chapter 8||

Natalie

I woke up to the sun shining on my face.
I felt so comfortable I didn't want to open my eyes.
But of course, a strong headache hit me and made me moan in pain.

My mouth was dry and every part of my body hurt.
I felt weak and confused.
What the hell happened?
And then the memories came rushing back.
The club. Liam. Damon. Fight. Tequila.

Tequila... I hate tequila.

After swearing to myself a couple of times that I'll never touch tequila or any other alcohol, I looked around. I knew where I was.

The huge window to my left didn't look beautiful anymore, but the opposite, the sun was shining right at me, annoying the shit out of me and everything felt too bright.

I sat up with my whole body aching, I felt so weak I though I was going to fall back to sleep.
Oh, I'd like that...

I considered going back to sleep but I decided I'll take a nap when I come home.

I snapped back from my thoughts when I heard the door open, and inside came a very sexy and shirtless Damon with breakfast.
"Good morning, sunshine." He said enthusiastically.

I blushed when he realized I was checking him out. Hell... I could wake up like that everyday.
"Like what you see?" He smirked and I bit my tongue and didn't answer.

He placed the breakfast on a small cupboard next to the bed and I just couldn't keep my eyes away from him.

He had a perfect six pack and muscular arms. He wore casual grey sweatpants and his hair were messy. He looked so handsome I felt nervous around him. Whenever I saw him, he always wore a suit or formal clothing, now he looked so causal and comfy it felt like I was staring at a completely different person.

When he stood there, in the door with breakfast in his hands, it felt like that's how I wanted to start every day.
I also couldn't keep my eyes off of the breakfast, it looked delicious and I was very hungry. There was a stack of pancakes with syrup, bacon and eggs, a chocolate muffin, orange juice and a deliciously looking coffee.

He looked at me and I bit my lip. There was silence in the room for good 2 minutes while he eyed me carefully up and down. I realized I must look like a mess.

He noticed me blushing and began,
"There are clothes for you to change into in the bathroom, there are also fresh towels."
I nodded and he pointed at the food,
"Eat up." He ordered and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

After I stuffed myself with breakfast I went to the bathroom and gasped. It was beautiful.
I immediately saw the pile of clothes and towels, all neatly folded.

I tried to take my dress off, but the zip was far at the back and out of my reach. I tried and I tried for a good 5 minutes but I just couldn't reach it.

"D-Damon!" I shouted.
I saw a very confused Damon Queen as he walked towards me and into the bathroom. He was about to say something but I began first,
"I can't unzip my dress." I looked down and held my breath. I tried my best not to blush.
He looked at me and smirked.

He walked behind me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his breath on my neck. He gently took my hair to one side. I was nervous... and I didn't even know why.