Chapter 8: She is back

"I've been fighting to be who I am all my life. What's the point of being who I am, if I can't have the person who was worth all the fighting for?"
― Stephanie Lennox, I Don't Remember You

###########################################################################

Callahan aka Cal's P.O.V:

"Mom, have you seen Tina? She is not in her room.", I went to the kitchen to see mom standing near the stove cooking something. No sign of Tina, I have been looking for her for a while.

"She might be in the garden. She was planning to do some weeding.", Mom replied without looking at me.

"Is she alone? You know she is not supposed to go out alone, right?", Ever since the accident we never let her out of the house alone, even if it's just to the backyard. We are 100% sure that the accident was not just an accident but a planned attack and in that case, she is still in danger.

"I think Tom is with her, I told her to take someone with her but she refused.  I can't force her into something she doesn't want to do right, and also I don't want her to feel like a weakling. By the way, why are you looking for her??"

"Mmm.. nothing... I was planning to go out. Wanted to know whether she wanna come with me. You know, a little brother-sister bonding.  I will go check the garden then. Bye mom", I headed to the garden. I walked out to see Tom running, or rather hopping towards the back door.

"Hey, buddy!! Have you seen Tina?", I called out to him.

"Yup. She is still in the garden. She told me to go and wash up for lunch, she will be here in a few." He shouted as he ran to the room.

"Looks like someone is very hungry", My wolf Rock said and I chuckled, "He is like a funny bunny".

I walked out of the house and made my way to the garden. As I rounded the corner our beautiful garden came to my view, I could see Tina there now. Thank god!!  she is not alone, a pack member is there with her. That girl seems vaguely familiar but couldn't put my finger on how I know her. 

"That girl is yelling at our little sister" Rock, my wolf, growled then I noticed that they are not having a friendly conversation. I picked up my pace as I saw the girl started to shake as if her wolf is taking control, and Tina is already a crying mess she looks like she is going into a shock, seems like another panic attack. 

As I got close I could pick up some of their conversations, I heard the girl screaming,

"...I am going to take your life for his life."

And she transformed into her mud brown wolf and pounced to my sister, Tina is not moving, she stood there as if she is embracing this death. My heart broke seeing my little sister like that. Without thinking I shifted to my dark brown wolf and pushed forward, Rock took over complete control and he wanted blood.

I vaguely remember knocking the girl off before she hit my sister, she is a weak one but her anger is driving her. She tried to snap at my wolf. But Rock is beyond angry about what she was about to do to our sister. We were going to snap to her neck when I was suddenly knocked off from her. My wolf growled and ready to pounce at to the intruder when we saw Marcus,my elder brother's dark brown wolf  standing tall and mighty above her and he orders her to submit to his Alpha command, even though he is not the Alpha yet, Alpha in him is really powerful, as powerful as our father.. I could see the fury and anger in his eyes but unlike me, he had full control over his wolf. He had some enforcers with him and ordered them to take her to the cells in the basement. Then he orders Rock to calm down and shift back. Once I shifted and put on shorts that one of the enforcers passed me, he also shifted and got dressed.