69 DAYS

The alarm clock went off when it shows 7am. My hand reached for the alarm clock on the bedside table with my eyes closed, too sleepy. Coughing, I woke up and dragged my feet to the bathroom. After taking a short bath, I woke my little sister up and walked out of the house, locked the door and headed towards a bakery shop named 'Lolliterea Bakery'.

I just moved here from Tokyo to Kyoto alone with my little sister but without my parents. They actually refused when I told them I wanna come here. They told me I can't take care of myself when I'm there and they'll be worried sick bout me. However, I managed to convince them that I would be okay. In the end, they let me go and here I am.

I bought two egg tarts, one for me and one for my little sister. She was holding my hand tightly, unfamiliar with the new environment. Her eyes looked around and she stayed close to me.

We arrived in front of the elementary school. I knelt in front of her and patted her head. "Yukina. This is your new school. Study hard and wait for me here okay? Wait for me and don't go anywhere! Just wait here ." I told her. She nodded and after I settled a few things with the teacher, she moved to her class.

As for me, I told my parents I want to go to a good school where I could focus on my study and that I have to compete with other students. So I could make no friends. So that I could forget everything that happened to me. So that I could forget the fact that I only got another 69 days to live.

A/N: And sooooo.... a typical sick girl living whatever whatever and um because I love Akashi Seijuurou so much I can't help it. Comments and votes are appreciated!

Thank you for reading!