Forever With You

Harry was sitting in the library waiting for Draco. He sighed thinking about him. Draco had been acting very odd the past couple days since they were at the Manor. He had been leaving the house at odd times after his mother would firecall him. Draco had told him it was nothing to worry about but that was just a part of Harry's nature. He worried regardless. Right now it was pretty late, they normally would have been getting ready for bed but instead Harry was waiting on Draco.

            If he didn't have the bond then Harry would be suspicious about what exactly Draco was doing. But he knew how much Draco loved him so he wasn't worried about anything there. During the times that he was leaving, the only emotions that Harry could feel was nervousness, impatience and frustration. Whatever it was that Draco was doing it was irritating him. Harry just wished that Draco would tell him about it. They didn't like to keep things from each other. Harry tried not to be hurt by the omissions but it was hard.  

            Harry had been staring at his book without registering the words for the past half hour. He had been so focused on his mind that he hadn't realized that Draco was back.

            Draco walked into the library frowning. He didn't like melancholy that Harry was emitting. Had something happened while he had been gone? He stopped a couple feet away from Harry and raised an eyebrow as Harry just sat there not even turning his pages. It was obvious that something was bothering him.

            "Harry?" Harry jumped a little and quickly snapped his head up to stare at Draco. Harry could feel the concern from his boyfriend and it comforted him.

            Draco stepped forward till his legs rested against Harry's knees. "What's wrong?" Harry grimaced slightly. He thought about saying nothing but he knew that Draco would be able to tell. There was no point in lying when the other can feel it. Plus, it was just an insult to lie really.  

            Harry sighed heavily and then bit his lip. "I just wish that you would tell me why you keep leaving." Harry wouldn't meet Draco's eyes. "Are you needing space? Is that why you keep going over to your parents? Have I done something?" Harry winced internally, he did not intend to sound so needy.

            Draco set Harry's book on the table next to the chair. He climbed on top of Harry's lap and gently turned Harry's face towards him. "Harry, that isn't it at all. If I was needing space I would just use that room in the house that was listed as mine when I first moved in. I would talk to you if I was needing space love." Draco closed his eyes. He felt guilty. He had never wanted to make Harry feel like this.

            "It's not that I don't want to tell you what I am doing. I promise you I will. I would never keep something from you indefinitely. I am sorry baby." Draco whispered as he rested his forehead against Harrys.

            Harry closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Draco. He let Draco's remorse and guilt make him feel better. "It's alright. I will try and be patient." Harry promised.

            Draco bit his lip in indecision. He could show Harry now... or wait until tomorrow like he had planned. The turbulent sad emotions from his soulmate made up his mind. What did it matter when it happened?

            "Kreacher." Draco ignored Harry's curious look. He craned his neck as the elf popped into the room. "Code Blue." Kreacher's eyes widened drastically. "Right away Master Draco."

            Harry was thoroughly confused. "Erm Draco, what was that about?" Draco turned back around and smiled at Harry in a reassuring manner. Harry was not reassured since he could feel an insane amount of nervousness coming from Draco. "Draco."