16

Unedited

Madison's pov

"Damien!"I snap causing a glare to form on his face

"If you fucking snap at me one more time madison I'm going to fucking spank you!!"he yells making me huff.

Ever since last week when we got the note me and Damien haven't been on speaking terms and he's spanked me a lot.

I move into the living were Eden is happily jumping in her jumper.

I smile and kiss her head ticking her sides earning a few giggle sun return

There's a knock on the door and I go to answer it knocking that Alec and Greg are coming over.

I open it with a smile and frown seeing no one there.

"Hello?"I question stepping out.

Something covers my mouth and I scream but the person quickly throws me in a car and Damien runs out screaming as the car takes off.

"Welcome baby girl"

---------------------

I glare at the man sitting across me as he sits there smirking.

"We knew Damien wouldn't be as careful around if we used eden as bait to get you here"he explains

"Master wanted you all along"he says taking his hand and grabbing my chin so I'll face him.

"He did say I could use you before he gets here"he whispers leaning in to kiss me.

I spit in his face making him jump back and he angrily wipes my spit off his face.

"Bitch"he mutters slapping me across the face.

I whimper and he walks away to the door.

"Lucas will be here soon"

I glare at the back of that guys head  ad he leaves and I tug at the ropes that are around my wrist.

"Helppp!"I scream but nothing happens in return.

I start screaming at the top of my lungs making my throat hurt but I don't care.

The door swings open making me stop and Lucas walks in with a gun in hand.

"If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to shoot this bullet threw your pretty little head"he snaps slamming the door closed and locking it.

He walks down the stairs that lead up to the door and he comes and sits in front of me.

"Now,now,now why must you treat my men so poorly,all Xavier wanted to do was have some fun"he says making me cringe.

"Fuck off"I spit making him glare at me

"Now didn't Damien teach you not to swear?"he asks

"Your being a very very bad girl"he smirks making my eyes tear up.

"Can't you just let me go home! We've done nothing to you!"I cry pulling on the rope.