A Psyco in Psycology (9)

*walks slowly in room*

"H-Hey guys"

No reply. Continues to stand in room awkwardly.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't update on time-I was really bus-"

BANG! A gunshot flies past my head.

"No excuses!" You say, "You let me down!" You perch your leg on your desk. "I expect THREE updates this week or else!"

"Y-Y-Yes sir-er-ma'am!" I scramble out of the room with my writing supplies.

Soooo yeah. I'm sorry guys!!! I was so busy with life and going through some writer's block but I'm back! Thank you so much for waiting! Enjoy this chapter!

------

School has always been a hard concept for me. I mean, why would I go somewhere to learn when you can learn just as much, if not more, with resources from libraries? If I didn't have such a neglectful home life, I would happily trade in all the embarrassing moments, teenage drama, the probable drugs, and the oh-so-stereotypical mindsets all the students have, in for doing my own private studies.

That's what I've read in books anyways. Truth is, I've never actually attended a school before.

The only thing that is truly pushing me to keep going is my own self-fulfillment and Lilah. Call me crazy but I feel connected with him in a way. Both of us were neglected by the people who were supposed to care for us-protect us.

Both of us were let down.

Significantly.

I finally bring my preaching to a halt as I continue to slowly open the door to my psychology class. Luck has clearly been lacking on my part for the last 16 years of my life. The loud drawn out squeak of the door proves this. I really need to go and buy a rabbit foot or find a four leaf clover somewhere.

For the second time that day, all eyes turn to stare at me like I just killed a man instead of just walking in a few minutes late. "Ah, you must be the missing student-miss Sorenson I believe?"

I focus my eyes on the grumpy looking male teacher and try my hardest not to flinch. The man has a large beer belly with balding patches of grey hair sprinkled all over his head. He looks to be in his early fifties and his lopsided sneer, unfortunately, allows me to see yellow, rotting teeth. The man's eyes swarm with a promise of violence and pure disdain for life. Everything inside my body screams 'run while you still can!' I, however, hold my ground. This man reminds me so much of my 'father' that can feel bile start to rise up in the throat.

Getting sick of nodding and in general, I ignore his obvious question and look around the class spotting two seats open. One is near the teacher's desk, the other is near the very back of the classroom. The latter option appeals to me of course since I have a feeling this teacher is trouble, so I begin my awkward walk down the long row of students.

"Excuse me girl but I believe it would be in your best interest to come sit here, in the front." I quickly turn my head back to the sadistic teacher. His face holds unexplained malice and his evil smirk dares me to test him. I follow his gaze as it rakes down my leg and settles between my high socks and skirt where a patch of skin shows.

Does anyone see this? Is it just me?

I look around and see if anyone has noticed but they all seem oblivious as they continue to work on a worksheet that must have been passed out before I made my grand entrance. Refusing to be intimidated I fully turn around, square my shoulders, and march to the open desk closest to his workspace.

Looking up, I see him walk over to his desk and grab a paper which appears to be the same worksheet all the students seem so infatuated with. He stalks around his work area and towards me-his expression blank. Leaning down, he hands me my worksheet but not before whispering; "We don't have many females in this god-forsaken school, so try and behave your pretty ass or I'll happily punish you."

That sentence draws the line. My lips tighten into a line as I ground my teeth. Anger simmers just below the surface that I know I shouldn't act on. This man is dangerous. I should never be caught alone with him. He has clearly done something like this before and that sends chills down my spine. I don't give him the satisfaction of responding to his comment and pretend he's not even there.

The male straightens himself gives me a cocky leer like he's won something, only to falter when he sees me not reacting to his degrading comment. He clears his throat and spins on heel walking back to his prized hunk of square wood.

On his glorified wood, I see the name, Mr. Phil Schmitt. I burn that name in the back of my brain and make sure it stays there.

I watch Mr. Schmitt sit down at his desk with a haughty grunt. He surveys the class like a corrupt king would his slaves. I narrow my eyes at him and make a vow.

You will not intimidate me.

You will not make me cry.

You will not wound me with your words.

News flash pal,

You cannot break what's already broken.

--------------------------------

"HONEEEYYYY I'M HOOOMMMEEE!!!"

Guess who already has the next chapter typed? That's right-not me!!!

I'm back guys and stronger than ever! I shalt take over ze World!