Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader

Attack On Titan/Haikyuu Crossover

"Corporal (Y/N) is going to be leading the squads out!"

"We have to go see her/him!"

"This is her/his first appearance!"

The frantic voices of Hinata and Nishinoya scramble out pleas.

The enthralling news that Corporal (Y/N) was going to be leading all of the squads out of the village, and out into their next mission, spread like a wild fire. Rumors that Corporal (Y/N) was going to be Commander of the Special Operation Squad were also flowing throughout the village. Now, why would these announcements and rumors be so exciting to the villagers?

Well you see, you, Corporal (Y/N), are one of humanities best Captains. But, you've never shown your face. Nor have you ever been physically spotted by any villager. You simply appear in different missions, but you never withdraw the villages with the squads.

Many people know about you through the News Paper. People risk their lives, just to capture a picture of you. Some individuals are lucky to make it out of the war zone alive. Most individuals however, contain no luck. But the individual who make it out, receive an abundant amount of pay for capturing a picture of you. Their picture gets placed in the News Paper, where there, thousands of people read about you. Lots of people have come to admire you throughout the years, being as you are Humanities strongest soldier, along side Captain Levi.

People have been eagerly waiting for the day you appear in the village. And now that you finally are, people begin to crowd and gather around Wall Maria days before your arrival.

Including Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Nishinoya, Asahi, Suga, Daichi, Kiyoko, and Yachi.

The group had started camping out by the wall, five days prior to your arrival, due to Hinata and Nishinoya's begging.

Mercifully, the group managed to find the closest spot possible near the edge of the path the squads would take to head out of Wall Maria. Hinata and Nishinoya practically kissed the ground in thankfulness.

Although Tsukishima would never admit it, he was quite infatuated with you. He had seemed to develop a small crush on you over the years, and he to was quite thankful for the closeness he would get to you.

Now all the teenagers had to do, was wait for your anticipated arrival.

•••

You let out a shaky sigh, as you awake this morning. To say you were nervous for today was an understatement. Where you nervous about leaving Wall Maria and traveling out towards the Titans? Anything but.

You were nervous because of having to show up on the leaving of the squads. Normally, you would simply appear out of your will if the squads needed help ... which was every mission. You never really went with a specific squad. You liked to fight freely.

But, Captain Levi had asked you to join in on his squad on this next mission. And to your luck, he also asked you to command the squad. You reluctantly agreed, knowing that you needed to help out with this mission as much as possible.So you told Captain Levi yes, and you were placed in a squad. The most important squad at that.