chapter 11

Hey guys, it has been a long time considering that I said I will be back on November.This is the new update.Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiara's pov:

Louis explain to me what the necklace is for and I'm already terrified of what's about to come but they told me not to worry too much.I was glad nothing happen yesterday while they were gone.Today,I'm going to school with my new friend,Diana.I'm so excited.I mean who wouldn't,right? Okay maybe some of you.... but that's besides the point.

"You seem excited.Yesterday,while we were having dinner with your uncle.You said you weren't excited for school,"my mum said as she was cooking breakfast.

Yesterday,We were having dinner and my uncle ask if I will be excited to go to school and I told him,no.I was actually wasn't paying attention because I was wondering why can't the both of them see the necklace.Did I mention that the boys weren't there when my uncle came.They said that they were tired so I let them be.

"Sweetie,Ready for school because it starts in twenty minutes,"mum said.

I quickly grab an apple and ran out the door before saying a quick goodbye to her.I ran towards Diana's house and saw her waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"Diana asked.

"I was talking to my mum and forgotten the time,"I said while scratching my head.

I notice her wearing a necklace that is almost like mine but has a Bruno mars sign.hmm....

Diana's pov:

Hmmm....tiara is looking at my necklace.I noticed that her necklace  has a one direction sign.maybe she have a guardian Angel like me.I should ask her later while at lunch.

"We should probably head to school,now,"I told her.

She nodded her head and followed me to school.the whole time until it was lunch time was spent studying and laughing at Mr Rio scolding Riley .She asked if she is Ashley's big sister.I told her that they are twins.she looked shocked but mostly terrified.I will question that later.Now,is lunch time.

"Tiara,I was wondering do you have a guardian Angel?"I asked her.

"Yeah,I do and I'm guessing you too,"she said.

I nodded my head.Then five boys came to the lunch room.Tiara pulled me to junitor closer.I realised that the five boys followed along.

Tiara's pov:

I'm gonna introduce the boys to Diana.I saw a guy came and move beside her.I wonder who's that.I looked at the boys and notice that they were waving at him.

"Tiara,this is Bruno mars but I call him Bruno.Bruno meet tiara,"she introduced.

"It's my pleasure to meet you,"he said while shaking my hand.

"Diana meet Louis,niall,Liam,zayn and Harry.Guys meet Diana,"I introduced them.

"It's out pleasure to meet you,"they told her.

"I'm guessing you know each other,"I said to them.

They nodded their heads.I wonder how many kids out there have guardian angels.

"Tiara,if you are wondering what I think you are wondering.then yes,there is more kids like the both of you who have guardian angels,"Liam said.

That's great.I get to know more of those kids who have guardian angels.I looked up at Diana and saw that she thought the same thing as me.hmm....

"You wanna look for the kids that have guardian angels?"Diana ask me.

I nodded my head and notice that the boys wanted to talk to me.

"Tiara,We need to talk to you,"Liam said.

I waved bye to Diana as she left with Bruno.

"What do you need?"I asked.

"Some kids in this school have guardian angels and our four friends is here so we want you to go find milo and we meet you later when you are with him,"Harry said as he is smiling at me.

I nodded my head as the boys left.I have about seven hours before school ends to find this 'milo' kid.It's like a scavenger hunt but with a twist.This is gonna be fun.

Zayn's pov:

We didn't actually left tiara.We turn invisible so that she could do this alone and we could see what she is doing? I saw milo and 5sos at tiara's new class.

"I think that's milo," tiara said as she ran towards them.

"Hey guys!"Louis scream.

"Owww,Lou.I think your girl found milo,"Luke said as we looked down seeing her giggling away with Milo.

We made ourselve visible to both of them.

"Found him,"tiara said as she hugged milo.

They both went inside and saw Diana.Tiara introduce milo to Diana and vise versa.We noticed that the teacher was there so we quickly left so that tiara could concentrate in class.

"How's the guardian life considering you are new to this?"Calum asked.

"Great actually.Tiara is such an amazing gal.We couldn't ask anyone better than her,"niall said.

"We couldn't agree more,"said Harry smilling.

"It is such an amazing feeling. The feel of protecting someone is there and is like protecting a younger sibling like your own,"Micheal said while looking back in his past.

We all die terribly some are peaceful death and some are not.All of us has the power to look back in our past.The great thing about that, is that you get to see the amazing things you did when you were younger and older.

"Wanna check on the kids?"I asked.

Everyone agreed and proceed to their classroom.All of us smile as we see tiara,milo and diana laughing away.It's great to see tiara smiling again.I only seen her smile whenever her dad isn't around.

"Tiara,please come to the principle office,"I heard the intercom said.

We saw tiara got up and walked towards the office once she finished saying bye to her friends.We said bye to Bruno and 5sos as we followed tiara.

"Hey tiara,do you know why are you called in the  intercome?"niall asked.

"I have no idea niall,"she told him.

When we reached to the office,We saw that the principle just got off
her phone from I have no idea what.

"Tiara,I'm glad to see you here.I have some news to share and please calm down after I share this news,"She told us.

"Yes, of course."said tiara nervously.

I wonder what it could be....

Tiara's pov :

"Tiara,your mum got into a car crash and your uncle is gonna pick you up so you can visit her.I'm giving you a week off school just to vist her and after that come back to school."Mrs Molly said.

I felt my whole world just crumbled.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's tiara gonna do?Will she call?Will she eve smile again?Will get her mum get better?How will she handle this news?

Find out in the next chapter.....

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄