preferences (pt. 3) // the 1975

go read my new fanfic, 'one night stands' pls n thank u !!

☆ also !! would you guys want me to start adding John Waugh to these ?? because i know lots of people like him and im just curious to see if anyone would be interested in seeing a few imagines etc for him ??

→ he gets jealous of someone else checking you and his reaction to it

//

- matty: matty was staring at you from afar as he was signing merch for some fans and he saw a guy looking at you. you noticed the way he was acting and sent a quick text and told him to calm down but instead he got up from his chair and told the guy off for flirting with 'his girl' and took you outside and kissed you in front of everyone just so they would know you were his.

- george: george was buying a new drum set and left you to go check out the vinyl section and saw the employee flirting with you so he loudly played on some drums and got kicked out and as you both left he flipped the guy off and made it clear not to mess with either of you.

- adam: you and adam were ordering coffee and someone came up behind you and asked for your number but before you could say anything adam had already wound himself on you and made it obvious that you weren't going anywhere.

- ross: ross was getting a new tattoo and you were sitting beside him and the artist kept sneaking glances at you and ross noticed and he called you pet names and did cuddly stuff just to make the artist jealous and to show him that you were most definitely his.