51| Hovering

Hovering: the ability to rise up into the air and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.

Double-updated because I'm sad cuz y'all hate me when you don't know that the book is gonna have a good ending ))):

Short chapter but a good one !! Also unedited lmao.

Enjoy xx

t.m

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

We were in the backyard where I had extended the force field further back until it met the beginning of the forest. Focusing on letting Harry's body hover in the air, I moved him outside of the house, watching everyone create a path for me to walk towards the middle of the circle before setting him down gently. I had taken his t-shirt off and cleaned the outsides of the hole in his chest, all with much difficulty.

Esmeralda stood behind his head, towering over his body with a calculated look in her eye. I was relieved that they were going to try and bring him back, but I was utterly worried about what would happen if it doesn't work out, as well as what would happen if it does work and they find out Maximus and I lied about Harry's secret. I shook my thoughts out of my head, kneeling beside Harry and looking forwards to find Maximus doing the same, but on the other side of Harry's body.

As all the witches piled out of the house, my gaze flickered to Harry's face, feeling my heart tighten while I took his hand in mine and held it on my lap. My thumb ran over the cross tattoo that decorated the skin near his thumb while Esmeralda finally rounded up all the witches and began speaking loudly, giving the instructions.

"Now, I want all the witches whom have the power of healing to step forwards and join hands," Esmeralda instructed, all witches hustling and bustling including Atticus and Rowena.

They all formed a circle around us, Atticus being the one to connect to Esmeralda by placing his hands on his mother's shoulders while Rowena held onto him from one side, and another witch on the other side. Esmeralda cupped Harry's face firmly just as an annoying familiar voice spoke up.

"Why isn't she helping? She can heal too," Rosita spoke up in a whiny tone, making my brows lower as well as Maximus. He looked like he was going to murder anyone who would interrupt Harry's resurrection.

"Shut up you twat," Maximus snapped immediately, earning a glare from Esmeralda and I as we were already walking on eggshells, he can't make this any worse. "Twat is British slang for babe."

"Do you take me for an idiot?" Rosita gaped as Maximus parted his lips to speak again.

"Actually-"

"Quiet! The both of you," Esmeralda snapped in a loud harsh voice. "Rosita, the baby is taking up Sage's powers therefore she cannot use them because it's too dangerous."

"So she's useless," Rosita shrugged, as the final witches joined the circle.

"I will skin you alive if you utter another word," Maximus came to my defense, his cold blue eyes narrowing menacingly, frightening Rosita who moved to a different part of the circle, away from us. "What?" he noticed my glare once again. "I was kidding of course, I don't have the right equipment as of now."

"You should tone down on the death threats," Esmeralda advised, making Maximus grumble, nodding nonetheless. "Okay, listen up ladies! Harry here has immunity; therefore he has this invisible shield that is blocking him from magic. I want you all to reach deep down within you and draw out all the power you can to create a hole in it. Then, direct your power to the left side of his chest where the hole is and heal him. We need to mend the veins and arteries that hold his chest in place, as well as the bones that have broken during the process of ripping it out, and lastly, the wound."