sexteen; yoongi

yes I did just do that
미안해
yoongi:
you're a cutie and I am pitiful
I hope for a miracle
of you loving me more than
I love you
~

"... and that's how I managed to find you again, yoongs," namjoon rambled on all the way back to what appeared to be an apartment complex.
"so you basically just moved back here and by chance just came across me? crying? in a park? hm okay totally believe that, idiot!" yoongi hit the boy slightly, pushing him to the side, smiling widely at namjoon.
"okay fine, I asked your mum where you lived and she told me and then I went to the park because I got bored waiting for you and then I saw you- but I still moved back here," the younger boy blushed slightly, hoping he wouldn't have to explain the full story yet here he was, smiling at the boy who soon stopped glaring back.
"you know I missed you, joonie," yoongi smiled in awe at the boy in front of him; oh wow he hasn't changed.
"I missed you too hyung," namjoon closed in on yoongi, giving him a very long, tight squeeze as a hug of friendship before namjoon spoke up once again.
"so this is my apartment, which I share with seokjin-" namjoon was interrupted by yoongi's outburst.
"you're still with him? wow, I would have thought he only lasted one night!" yoongi remembered only then why he hasn't spoken to namjoon in such a long time; seokjin.
"uh, haha, yeah. sorry about th-" namjoon got cut off from apologising for loving someone else while with yoongi.
"I'm okay, joonie. see? I'm fine and I'm okay, don't worry it just kinda slipped out, when I-"
"I understand, yoongi-hyung," namjoon smiled politely.
"...oh yeah, of course you do," yoongi laughed at his own slight stupidity.
"sometimes I forget why I ever moved away, and then I remember that I still don't know to this day," namjoon looked into thought until yoongi taped his shoulder, reminding him of what really happened.
"joonie, you didn't move away, I did..." yoongi's voice trailed out, he always had trouble remembering things.
there was a pause. "oh yeah, I forg-"
"you forgot, it's a simple mistake joonie," yoongi tried to make his old friend feel happier.
"it isn't though! I wanted to find you to-" namjoon started to get frustrated, but stopped speaking when he heard the front door opening.
"I'm home joon! did you find- hello yoongi, it's nice to see you again," seokjin walked through
"seokjin-hyung," yoongi bowed in respect, he was a little bit happier knowing that seokjin did not want to kick him out of the house
"please, just call me jin, I insist. I'm glad joon finally found you, he's been looking since we moved out here, right joon?" seokjin looked at namjoon, who nodded, smiling adoringly at the eldest.
"have you been helping him look?" yoongi asked seokjin, surprised slightly at his answer.
"yeah, I thought it would be best to, he really wanted to see you again," seokjin smiled back, genuinely.
"thankyou, jin-hyung," yoongi bowed his head in respect for the eldest.

"it isn't a problem, yoongi, honestly, I've been meaning to settle some things with you over the past year anyway, shall we talk in the kitchen?"
"lead the way,"

♡♡♡
I hope you enjoyed! I spent around 2 days on these and yeah, I'll update soon as my easter holidays start after Friday and I get 2 weeks off so yeah

please remember to leave any feedback, it will be appreciated