seventeen

"But... do you like her though?" Blaise smirked.

"My eleven year old self yes, but my nineteen year old self? I don't think so.."

"Ah, keep telling that yourself until you can no longer call Hermione, Granger"

"Piss off, you've been teasing me about her for years now! Don't you think it's time to move on?" Draco said, sitting down on the sofa, trying to relax.

"Hmm, let me think about that once you stop being such a wuss"

"Say that again and I'll be kicking you out of the quidditch team,"

"Says who?" Blaise teased. "Says me, now I have to go, need to go get some shut eye"

"An alternative term for dreaming about Hermione because I can't get her personally because I'm a pure blood and she's a muggle born but in my fantasy we get married and have kids?"

Draco took him by surprise, flicked his wand at Blaise and said, "stupefy!" Which made Blaise came flying and knocking off of his chair.

Draco had went home, making his way to the forest, making sure that no one was following him. He now lives in a cabin in the woods near his tree house full of potions, he had spent his money to build it himself near a river.

Though he was isolated from the village, he felt at peace, and he was comfortable. And even if he feels lonely, he would simply come by and hang out with Blaise and Pansy. The two were the only people who knew where he lives.

Before he could even walk up to the door, carrying a box of books with him, a familiar owl had past down unto him and gave him a letter. The letter had dropped down right onto the box in which he saw the familiar wax seal in front, a rather black wax with a golden stamp of "M" on it.

He was sure enough it was from his mother, because the stamp was their family stamp. But how could his mother know where he is?

He entered his cabin, feeling an instant coziness because of the cold. The place was so much different than the Manor. He's got a small living room, a one bedroom with a master bed, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. And that has done it for him for over one year.

He places the box down on the coffee table, Sitting down in his sofa to open his letter, and he then read,

Draco,

It's been a year and luckily I came across Pansy Parkinson and asked her where you live, thus I have now sent my letter for you. Please come visit me in the manor tonight, we need to talk. Otherwise if you don't, I will just invade your privacy instead.

Love,

Mother

He sighed as he read, placing the letter back onto the envelope, plummeting down onto his sofa.

He was deciding whether or not to come by his mother's invitation. But of course, he had no choice. He didn't want his mother to visit him here.

After a few minutes, he had finally said that he is willing to come by the Manor.

On the same night, he had fixed himself up for his mother, turned off the fire from his little fireplace and left the cabin. He then apparated himself on the way to the Manor.